A bit from one of my wolf role-plays.   part 3 extended just for you :)

A bit from one of my wolf role-plays. part 3 extended just for you :)

A Story by RoseTheWolfie
"

a story about a strange man and a woman part 3

"
Reece, the man, stopped at the cabin and went inside.
"I will find you" he said as he kicked in a door.  Kiana heard him getting closer to the room she was in.  she frantically looked around the room.  she saw a closet.  Kiana ran into the closet and pulled out her pocket knife. she sat in the closet, clenching her knife.
Reece came to the room she was in.  "come out now" he said as he grabbed the handle.
Kiana began to cry, she had been through so much lately...
Reece opened the door and saw kiana crying as she dropped her knife.
Reece sighed and picked Kiana up.  he carried her to a large two story house and set her down on the couch.  Kiana looked up, her eyes red from crying.  "Why did you bring me here?" she said strongly. 
Reece looked up as he locked the door.  "Because i know you won't get out of here with out a key."  she said as he walked towards her.  "and a box of clothes" Reece put a box of clothes in front of her. 
Kiana looked at him as he walked into the kitchen " I don't wear other people's clothes.  and besides, my clothes are on the side of the road still."
Reece sighed and reached in a cabinet for pasta "You are so stubborn". He started to heat up water.
Kiana saw that Reece was distracted.  she got up and tried to open the door, only to find that it was locked.  kiana sat back down before Reece could see that she was up. 

© 2014 RoseTheWolfie


Author's Note

RoseTheWolfie
I'm almost done writing what we have done so far in the roleplay. but don't worry, we will finish.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

/applause ^_^
25 characters

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 13, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014

Author

RoseTheWolfie
RoseTheWolfie

IT'S A SECRET , CA



About
I'm from California. I like to speak Swedish I like to draw I like to write I have 2 dogs I like to play video games My favorite number is 20 My favorite month is October My favorite fruit i.. more..

Writing