"It's Okay"...Just That I'm Falling A Little Too Hard For You.

"It's Okay"...Just That I'm Falling A Little Too Hard For You.

A Screenplay by Melody
"

-.- Talking from experience.

"
LADIES! Listen up! Never try to convince your crush or the man that you love that you're that ONE honest girl when she says "it's okay, really, I'm alright." or "nothing is wrong." Because, granted, lessons learned, that as much of an entertainment their confusion will be when you're angry at them after you say "it's okay", it hurts as hell, when they reply "I'm confused" and that gets you thinking that they have probably already guessed the truth but they ignored it.
I'm speaking from experience, I'm pretty straight forward, but when I tried,just once, to tell the guy I like with purposely confusing him and convincing him I'm that one honest girl when I say "it's okay, it's alright, it's nothing really", just follow my advice, DON'T DO THAT!

© 2012 Melody


Author's Note

Melody
rofijerfjweorijfwo....Just follow the advice given above.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on July 14, 2012
Last Updated on July 14, 2012

Author

Melody
Melody

TX



About
My name is Melanie. Not the best name. Not the worst. I am a person. Not the best. Not the worst. I am Melanie. more..

Writing
Forever Forever

A Poem by Melody


Ira Ira

A Story by Melody