The Story or Abitha Green

The Story or Abitha Green

A Story by Dahlia Mathews
"

This story is about a young girl just starting her life at a new boarding school, sho wonders if she will fully fit in but has many doubts about any of it. Will she make friends? Who knows?

"
I woke up to the quiet voices of my mother and father talking amongst themselves. I try to stay still and quiet in my bed so I can listen, I hear just a bit of clear speech and from what I DID understand I was going to boarding school in a two weeks.
The next morning I wake up and as calmly as possible I ask my mother if what I heard was actually true. "Yes dear u will be leaving in two weeks and your father and I think you will like it." "But mommy," I start to cry "why must I go?" "Trust me you will like it," her soft voice soothes me.
Two weeks later the time to leave came. I boarded the bus with tears in my eyes trying not to think of home. When the bus arrives a young lady about five feet tall and has bright red hair and blue eyes carefully watching me and the other new students.
"Hi my name is Tomy," a child behind me said. I turn around to see who said it and before me was a brown haired boy about the same size as me. "Hello," I reply shyly. "Won't you tell me your name" his voice seemed calm but curious and a tad scared, "I told you my name, please tell me yours." "I'm Abitha Green, you may please call me Abby."
From that moment on I had a friend and school wasn't so hard either. I made good grades and Tommy was always on my side and helping me. Life was great and it still is, I love it and mother was right about it all.
THE END

© 2016 Dahlia Mathews


Author's Note

Dahlia Mathews
Thx for reading 😉

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It felt a bit rushed, and there were grammatical errors, but over all, I think it was a good story.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2016
Last Updated on April 2, 2016

Author

Dahlia Mathews
Dahlia Mathews

Oak Ridge, TN



About
Im silly, intellectually gifted, creative, and love music more..