Vascular surgery – A life saving treatment

Vascular surgery – A life saving treatment

A Story by Meryle Horton
"

If you are suffering from an ailment that involves a condition which poses a hindrance to the normal functioning of the arteries, veins and other blood vessels in your body, then you should think of c

"

If you are suffering from an ailment that involves a condition which poses a hindrance to the normal functioning of the arteries, veins and other blood vessels in your body, then you should think of consulting a vascular surgeon to ensure that your status is not life threatening. Nowadays people those who are suffering from vascular problems are indulging in different kind of treatments other than surgery but as per the records surgery can provide the best and most efficient counter measure against vascular diseases. Do not think that nothing can be done about it as a surgery of this sort will involve a lot of money. This is incorrect and all you need is a good team of vascular surgery specialists who will provide you with a surgical solution according to your pocket, and if you have a medical insurance then the cost would be nearly nothing. If you are afraid of surgery then, you must realize that this procedure is completely safe as it is done by specialist surgeons.

 

With the advancement in medical science, India is fast becoming a tourist destination for such kind of medical treatments at fairly cheap cost. Places like Delhi and Gurgaon has become the centre of attraction for patient from within the country and aboard.

 

Such kind of disease is common to adults above the age of 50, because with age the blood vessels become considerably weak, narrower with fat deposits, etc. It is though not restricted to this age and can happen to younger people due to various reasons like congenital factors, no proper exercise and most importantly bad food habits. If such a problem occurs it is advised to consult a good specialist and find out the options of treatment. Do not keep things pending thinking it would be fine. These conditions usually worsen with time if left untreated can turn life threatening.

 

Vascular surgery will prevent you from having a heart attack and help you get rid of developing hypertension. By consulting with a good and experienced surgeon most of the damage can reconciled through various surgical techniques. Some of the common vascular surgical procedures used by Vascular surgeon Delhi are open abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, endovascular aneurysm repair (evar), carotid endarterectomy, carotid stenting, angioplasty with & without stenting, Bypass surgery endarterectomy atherectomy, balloon embolectomy, thrombectomy, bypass surgery, open repair of aortic dissection, thoracic endovascular aneurysm repair (TEVAR). Special techniques like vein stripping, sclerotherapy and foam sclerotherapy or endovenous laser treatment, radiofrequency vein ablation, ambulatory phlebectomy are used to treat varicose veins.

 

The success of the treatment solely depends on how good the surgeon is? There are few simple ways to find a good and reputable doctor for your treatment. Ask your family doctor or the general physician you consult with often in case of general health concerning issues for referrals. You can even do a small online research on vascular surgeon Gurgaon and gather valuable information. Also check for credentials and reviews on their reputation. Make appointments and meet them as many as you can to the best opinion about regaining your health and then decide on what to do. This way you can make sure that the treatment you get is most suitable to your needs.

 

For more about vascular surgeon Gurgaon and Delhi visit

© 2013 Meryle Horton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on July 29, 2013
Last Updated on July 29, 2013
Tags: Vascular surgery, health, surgery