A Letter To My Father

A Letter To My Father

A Story by MeysarahGoffi
"

The things kids go through when parents divorce and gets abandoned by their parent

"
Dear Dad, 
The divorce made sense, it was something that no one could talk you out of. What didn't make sense is that you divorced your kids. You left us without even a good bye. Is that something that people tell dad's to do? I have heard so many stories of dad's abandon their kids but I never thought you would actually do it. You left three intelligent, beautiful daughters alone with their mother who was broken. You left me, your oldest, to pick up the pieces of everyone. I picked up mother's broken pieces and both of my sisters. You know how they say that your father is your first true love, way to break everyone's heart. I just will never understand how you could walk away like it was nothing and expect a 19 year old girl who was starting her life be there for everyone, even for you. I just thought that parents were supposed to be there through thick and thin not disappear because the law says they can. One day you will realize the pain you caused and I don't envy you. At least I know that I loved everyone with my heart and put every ounce of me to push everyone to their feet. And now you have three amazing daughters, a doctor, a scientist, a chef and we barely spare you a thought, I hope you didn't expect more than that....
The Doctor

© 2014 MeysarahGoffi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on July 3, 2014
Last Updated on July 3, 2014
Tags: divorce, abandonment, lonely, being honest, feelings

Author

MeysarahGoffi
MeysarahGoffi

Baltimore, MD



About
I am 22 years old love, just loving to write and have a passion for words collaborating together creating a story that touches the soul more..

Writing