Elements- SAMPLE

Elements- SAMPLE

A Story by Andrea Mouser
"

fantasy

"
There was a girl about thirteen years old.  She was all alone in the dark. There were old newspapers all over and one wooden box in which she was sitting on. This girl is named Victoria. This mysterious girl’s has light brown hair and almost a sky-blue eye color when very emotional but when she is normal they are the same color as her light brown hair. She sits all alone with nowhere to go. Her eyes were real big, blue,swollen with hate and sorrow. A tear fell gently and slowly down her soft skin, her skin was so soft you would have thought you were touching an angel but she was no angel. Her eyes suddenly filled with tears and they quickly ran down her face. As she shed tears, rain started to fall all around her but nowhere else. She stood up slowly and looked up. Her feet began to hover above the ground then she was sent into the sky faster and faster until she stopped and she lifted her arms out.  Suddenly thunder and lightning rang throughout the heavens as she screamed endlessly,” noooooooo.” Until she took her last breath and was sent hurling down to the ground. Then out of the blue a speeding flame of fire came flying across the ground. And the flame stopped but it wasn’t a flame at all it was a little boy, Hunt, he was about thirteen years old with flaming red eyes but when normal he has a very light brown, his light brown hair was to his ears. He reached his hands out and . . .  there she lay peacefully in his arms.  She was so cold (this is not normal). He put his chin to his chest and started to cry. He looked up and screamed. The houses beside them suddenly caught on fire. Then she reached up and grabbed the air. She took a great big breath in and touched his face. He immediately stopped yelling and looked into her eyes and began to cool down. The houses stop burning and he set her gently down to her feet. They looked at each other and sighed. Then he touched her face so softly and pulled her to him and the kiss took place it was like reuniting two angels together. She almost thought she could hear a romantic song in the background but that always seems to happen when your in love. They looked up with the rain moving aside and it seemed to form a heart. He reached up and punched the sky, there appeared a flaming heart floating high above their heads. (This takes a lot of energy since they are young) Then she punched the sky and there too appeared a heart but made of water. (This takes a lot of energy since they are young)Then they punched the sky and two arrows made of fire and lightning went right through both of the hearts. They looked like they were about to fall over dead but in the mist of the second as she was falling, she grabbed his face softly and pulled close, it was a kiss. It seemed as though the music grew loud. But it was just a romantic kiss.



         The next morning. Victoria and Hunt needed to find a place to sleep or to stay for a while so they wouldn’t be put in a foster home and split up. They looked for hours for an abandoned house.  Their original stuff was being thrown out into the alley. They were going to sneak it to the house they find in the middle of the night. They found one abandoned house. It was kind of spooky. It was falling apart. It lay in ruins. It was filled with spiders of all sizes that scared her to death. He wasn’t scared of spiders.
         They looked all over the house for anything to use for a bed, maybe a table or anything else. She looked all down stairs and found a secret door or at least she thought it was. It led her down long windy stairs. At the end she found a nice little table,  bed in each corner, a candle on the table and a nice little desk with blank pieces scattered all over. She slid her hand lightly on the table as if it was made of glass or as if it would break if she touched it. A paper lightly fell on the floor and landed on a book. She picked up the paper not noticing the book. She read it over. It had said,

                    This letter is to any one who finds this.                


And then she ran up the stairs midway, still clenching onto the paper and yelled to Hunt,” Hunt, quick I found something. You need to hurry!”  She went down the stairs slowly and sat down at one of the two chairs sitting around the table.   He said out of breath from running all around the house looking for her,”Hhhhhuuuuhhhhhh( a deep breath)what ,hhhuuhh, is it that you, hhhuuuhh need?” “ I found a note from the original owner “ she read it aloud, it said,

 Jan. 10,1771
This letter is to any one who finds this. Not that anyone will care that I am gone. I will tell some about me since you(the reader) probably don’t know any thing about me. My name is Professor Silverwood. I am 60yrs old when I am writing this. I figure my time is about over any ways so I am going to die at noon tomorrow. I have done wrong things and I know I must pay and instead of going to jail I am going to take my own life. Instead of being in that horrible place.
I am sorry but it must be done. I will not tell you where.I want to be lost like a runaway child. Then they would be looking for me to lock me up but I won’t even exist anymore. So the jokes on them. Don’t  tell any one. You must keep this a secret. We will call it our little secret. Now I will see you in the next life.

                  Secretly ,
Professor Silverwood

 The children searched their memory and she found it . She remembered seeing an old newspaper saying , ‘ professor runs scared’ then she laughed to her self remembering the line that said,’So the jokes on them.’.
He said,”what?”    She said in reply,”it is getting late we should get my stuff.”   He said, “oh, I was wonder what is that cupboard for.”   She looked at the big brown cupboard and they both got up and opened the doors it was full of cold food, milk, cereal, yogurt and fruit all kinds. They stood there amazed but finally lost interest and shook their heads and headed up the stairs. When they arrived up stairs they stood there knowing that they would be there a while when they saw troops going to stop the colonists from being independent. 

They slowly slid across the walls trying not to be seen. They grabbed the stuff and this time ran to their home. They ran down stairs careful not to stumble. They lay the blankets on the beds. They put papers on the desk from off the floor and set her papers, pictures and old newspaper articles in an empty book on the desk. And set a pictures of their parents around the candle. They ate a quick banana and slipped into bed. When they got in bed she quickly fell asleep and he lay there thinking of how they will live in this broken down building. He lay there telling him self that everything was going to be alright. Then after awhile he thought how about we sneak to the Americas and start a new life. He thought about it a while and fell asleep.

© 2012 Andrea Mouser


Author's Note

Andrea Mouser
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was so gripping... I couldn't stop reading I wanted more and MORE!!! Great job. Well done!!! Loved the use of your imagination... Really had me thinking about every word and I could visualize everything perfectly...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
1 Review
Added on March 2, 2012
Last Updated on March 2, 2012

Author

Andrea Mouser
Andrea Mouser

Sacramento, CA



About
If you review The Key, (currently editing). I will review one of yours. i dont accept read requests. but if you message me what you want me to read. i will read it. Im 22. I love animals. I enjoy.. more..

Writing
The Key The Key

A Story by Andrea Mouser