Love

Love

A Story by Michael chidiac
"

It gives a little idea about love, and what it really is.

"
LOVE
A four letter word that has one of the most intense feelings a person could ever experience. A person who was truly in love knows exactly what im talking about here.
Some think love is a myth, that has no existence!
But not experiencing it, or having a bad memory of it, push most people to that kind of thought.
Love is one of the hardest things to obtain, you can't search for it, it just finds you. Once it does, it means you already have the biggest treasure you could ever possess!
No matter if you're poor or rich, sick or healthy, in my opinion the one who has true love has everything. It's one of the most beautiful dreams, but can turn into one of the most awful nightmares if you don't take good care of it.
People who are already in love know exactly what it's like, that enormous joy you get from just being with that amazing person, at some point this person becomes your home, your shelter,your only source of peace.
To those who haven't discovered it yet, all it takes is some patience, everybody has a soulmate, another half just waiting to be found.
And when it comes to love, it's how much you give that Matters, your hapiness becomes your lover's happiness.
And to those who say that love hurts, you're right it does hurt, but nothing amazing comes without a little suffering, in the end it all depends on how much you're willing to fight for it, and trust me, IT'S WORTH THE FIGHT!

© 2016 Michael chidiac


Author's Note

Michael chidiac
Sorry if grammar problems are present, and it will be a pleasure to share your thoughts with me :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on July 22, 2016
Last Updated on July 24, 2016
Tags: Love, life, romance, him, her

Author

Michael chidiac
Michael chidiac

Kobayat , North lebanon, Lebanon



About
Hello, im an 18 y.o guy, lebanese I just enjoy spreading out my creations more..