My view on religion

My view on religion

A Poem by MikeV
"

A philosophical read, with a short poem

"

I'd really love to put this into rhyme form, and perhaps after I write and reread it, I will. For now, it will start as a story.

I believe we are all one. imagine a giant ball of energy in the cosmos. We'll call this massive energy,"God." Now, god created us in his image, right? well imagine this, the energy spreads, kinda like cutting a infinite number of slices of pie, from a massive pie. each piece of energy is transferred into different shells. These shells, we'll call, "bodies." We are all the same, except our shell, and that we are brought up in different parts of the world. However, these major differences cause us to have different beliefs, different looks, and different thoughts. However, I believe we all have a subconscious knowledge of things. We know that in all different parts of the world, a smile means happy. Crying is sad. my typing at this very moment is done automatically, such as when I drive, I don't remember driving, it just comes natural. Anyway, im off my point. My point is we are all one, we are "God." I believe with this in mind, we have the ability to do anything. Well not anything, not yet anyway. In order to do amazing feats, one must first start small. Crawl before you walk in other words. The abilities come with the working of the muscle. Right now you may think i'm talking about superhuman things. Really though, its simply the ability to learn. The more you learn the easier things become. With subconscious knowledge, everything that is learned can be taught. So when you're watching "Stan Lees super humans," and thinkin ,"now, why the hell cant I do that?" The answer is, you can. You just need to know everything behind it. I'm ranting on, I hope you all enjoyed my thoughts on religion.

as I promised, upon rereading it, I will attempt to write it in rhyme form.

 

 

We came from the cosmos

i'm not saying there's not a God, No

I think we are all God,  giant pieces of pie

each in a different bod, and each in a different time

we all grow up with our own thoughts and beliefs

but I am still you and you are still me

We can all do amazing things

if we only use our brains

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 MikeV


Author's Note

MikeV
I wrote that story and poem in 10 minutes, I hope you all enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on August 21, 2013
Last Updated on September 18, 2013

Author

MikeV
MikeV

Rawlins, WY



Writing
Goodbye Goodbye

A Poem by MikeV


Real talk Real talk

A Poem by MikeV