Nearing end

Nearing end

A Story by Mikku
"

Helpless...hopeless

"
The sky was a lighter shade of blue again. The rain had regained it's lost moisture. The sun threw it's blistering heated yellow flame as usual. The water in the cup was again warm. The faint earthly smell of soil again merged will the breeze. The insects had again regained their lost dormant lives.
But I did loose mine. The blue of my sky had smudged into lifeless grey. The rain was just like a prickle that ran down my skin,except this drop had it's origin in the clouds and not my eyes. The sun was merely a yellow speck in the sky, it's heat wasn't enough to warm up my cold bones. The cup of water had lost its soothing effect. The smell of soil in the breeze was just another disturbance in its tranquility for me.
Thus the end neared.. It was approaching me stealthily and this time I wasn't gonna fight my demons.

© 2018 Mikku


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Helpless..... Hopeless
I think we all share this feeling I loved the imagery you used
I just feel that writing this in a poem format would give it a bit more impact but it's just my opinion
Again great piece :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Mikku

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot,i'll definitely work on putting it in poem format.
Wow man... wonderful piece..I'm just fan of Ur imagination..thnks for sharing Ur wonderful thoughts:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Mikku

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for your appreciation

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 2, 2018
Last Updated on April 2, 2018

Author

Mikku
Mikku

Jamshedpur, Xyz, India



About
...... more..

Writing
Drug Drug

A Poem by Mikku