Night of the Doll

Night of the Doll

A Story by Bebi Deru

A girl stared out her window as lighting cracked against the darkening sky, She could feel the electricity in the air. She jumped as her mom called her name. "Anora!! Can you come down here please?" 
"Coming mom!" Anora called as she turned away from the window. Anora looked at her desk and smiled at her baby owl sleeping in her bed. She petted the owl's head as she made her way down the stairs. As soon as she hit the last step, there was a crack of lighting and the lights suddenly went out. 
"Mom?!" Anora called out into the darkness. 
"Stay where you are Anora!! Do not come down here! Something is inside!" She heard her mom yell. 
"Mom? What are you talking about?!" Anora yelled, confused. 
"Stay there! Don't you dare move! Listen to your mother!" Anora's mom yelled at her. Anora heard a giggle beside her and turned to her right, lighting flashed and she saw a girl grinning maniacally at her. She had a carving knife in her hand. The house became dark again. 
"Who are you? Just who are you? What do you want?!" Anora yelled at the girl, all she felt was a sharp pain in her leg, she screamed. 
"Anora?! Anora!" Her mother yelled. 
"Stop! Please stop!!" Anora yelled trying to get up, but the girl kept stabbing Anora's leg repeatedly. Anora cried out as she pushed the girl away with her hands. She started to crawl up the stairs, then she heard a giggle from behind her. She turned her head and saw that the little girl wasn't a girl after all but a doll come to life. 

© 2016 Bebi Deru


Author's Note

Bebi Deru
Comment if you would like to read more.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on March 18, 2016
Last Updated on March 18, 2016

Author

Bebi Deru
Bebi Deru

PA



About
Hello, My dream is to be a game artist and use the stories I write as templates for video game ideas. I hope to make something of myself and actually do something i love for the rest of my life. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru