Bloodshed Tears

Bloodshed Tears

A Story by Nur Syamilah
"

This is a short story of a girl named Avery whose life was destroyed after her pack was wiped out. Now leading her own pack, she lives a good life only for it to be destroyed once again.

"
Avery Archer's life was completely destroyed in one night when her pack was wiped out by Hunters; forcing her three friends, little brother and her to flee. Surviving without a pack was difficult but soon, they became a pack of their own, and Avery became known as the Luna of the Rogues. With Avery leading them, more werewolves were recruited into their pack and they grew bigger and stronger; becoming a threat within the eyes of the Hunters. A few days after building a base deep within the forest, her little brother, Isaac, goes missing. Avery was consumed with worry and anxiety as they searched for him day and night. A week passes and Avery receives an anonymous letter telling the whereabouts of her brother.
Without hesitation, she sets out to the given address, having no knowledge of what troubles she may face. She and 15 others confronts a group of 30 Hunters and a chained up Isaac in a wide, open field. She asked them that, in exchange for Isaac, she would give herself over. However, the leader of the Hunters was not satisfied with the offer, and after that, all hell broke loose. In the midst of trying to rescue her brother, Avery's life was destroyed once again when a pure silver dagger was plunged into Isaac's chest. 
Her ear piercing, blood curdling scream resounded in the air as she witnessed the horrible sight before her, causing everyone to stop fighting. Several gasps here heard and Sera, her best friend, covered her mouth in pure horror. Life drained from Isaac's eyes and he fell limp onto the damp grass. Avery's eyes turned completely black as her fist clenched so tightly, that her nails cut into her skin, causing blood to drip onto the grass. She growled loudly, razor sharp canines protruding from her mouth. "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!" She roars, before shifting and charging forward with unimaginable speed. Heads were separated from bodies and the area was painted in crimson.
The fight prolonged until only one Hunter stood before them. Avery realized that he was the one who plunged the blade into her little brother's heart, and that caused her body to shake with pure rage after she shifted back. Realizing that he was the only one left, the Hunter flees into the forest. Avery's friend, Vincent, was about to run after him when she held him back. "He's mine." She growls. He took a step back, intimidated by her anger. As she ran after him into the forest, a painful blood curdling scream erupted from the forest before it was cut abruptly; followed by the loud sound of flesh being ripped apart.
Avery descends from the forest, her whole body covered in blood, and in her left hand, was the Hunter's head. Her face expressed hopelessness and her sight became blurry with tears as she walked towards her brother's body, dropping the head midway. Avery collapsed onto her knees and cradled little Isaac, hugging him to her chest. After all the bloodshed and the screaming, this time, all that was heard in the silent, cold air was the loud, heart wrenching sobbing of a shattered and broken Avery.

© 2015 Nur Syamilah


Author's Note

Nur Syamilah
Hope you like this short werewolf story :) Enjoy! I'm not really sure about the title though please give some recommendations!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 2, 2015
Last Updated on July 3, 2015
Tags: fantasy, werewolf, blood, packs, mythical, sad

Author

Nur Syamilah
Nur Syamilah

Perth, Western Australia, Australia



About
Love: Sketching, anime, manga, writing, sleeping and noodles 19 yrs old in Uni Speak: English and Malaysian LOVES KPOP and ANIME Cat lover Book I'm writing: https://www.wattpad.com/story/590222.. more..

Writing