Once a w***e, you're nothing more

Once a w***e, you're nothing more

A Story by Millie
"

This is based on a real life exsperience i will be sneaky and tell you one of the names are real. This is about a girl who had to stand and watch her friend take everything away from her.

"

        She was meant to be a friend. Being a friend you're at least meant to know what that means. You're meant to be someone I trust, someone I can be free around, someone who will be there through the good times and the bad. Where were you? Oh yeah, you were the one causing the bad times. The most devastating part was you didn't even try to hide it. She thought as she dragged her s****y self along the hallway. I refuse to believe he had the bigger part to play in all of this he just wouldn't do that to me.

            

       I was with Taylor for almost a year. He was the best thing that happened to me in my teenage years . I loved him with all my heart, i don't know weather she was jealous or weather i'd done something to her to make her do what she did. 

      I hadn't seen her all morning. Myself and Taylor were sat at lunch when she came through the door. Emily was wearing a mini-skirt a strappy and the school cardigan almost completely out of school uniform. Her make up was piled on, her eyes you couldn't see. They seemed to drown in her over usage of eyeliner and eye shadow. To a girl like myself she looked like a cheap w***e and once a w***e nothing more. Unfortunatly i had no clue what happens in a man's mind.

      She came to sit with us, as she sat down she flashed unspurisingly because her skirt was way to short. I looked away out of embarrasment. She began to talk to me "Hey, I over selpt"

"Over slept yeah, i wouldn't say that have you seen your make up." She obviously fake laughed.

"Well maybe, i did spend a little more time trying to look good today" as she spoke i saw that her eys were locked on to Taylor. I tryed not to think it at the time although it did bug me. Exspecial when she stopped talking to me and began talking to my boyfriend. "So how have you been tay." the first thought that came to my head was what the f**k who calls him tay?

"I've been good thanks" he let go of my hand. The conversation carryed on in dept but i was already to anger to listen.

     I hated it when i was just left all the time. Her i didn't give a damn if she left me to be honest i wish she'd never come back. The fact was it was him, he began to leave me , forget about me. I knew it was her! But i didn't want to believe that he would go along with it.

      My suspision were confermed when all of us went to a party. I turned my later than them, so i caught them in the act. I walked into the wrong room at the wrong time, they didn't even notice i was there,. As i watched them kiss passionatly shivers was sent running down my arms and spin. A lump came to my throat, there was no words for this. No words that i could find.

    I wanted so dearly to cry, scream out, lash out at someone or something. It felt as though something inside of me just stopped. i knew this was never love , i'm too young to know what it is. It's not the love side that hurts it the betrail. It's when you think you know a person and both of them will stab you in the back. I didn't say thing, they needed to tell me. Why should i tell then i know? Why do i have to be the bigger person? it's not fair.

                               After that night it took them almost a month of me knowing before he couldn't take the guilt. "Sintia, i'm so sorry" he looked down i knew what was coming. "I, I," he stuttered "I kissed Emily" there was still regret in his eyes he was keeping something that i didn't know.

"What else aren't you telling me?" he didn't answer. He just walked away like his usual self without a care in the world. It was like we didn't have that whole conversation. I swallowed as I looked up resisting the tears that will fall soon. When I looked back down I saw that he held her firmly in his hands. I just, I just walked away. There was no point in the fight she got what she want, what else mattered? The loud one turned b***h got what she wanted, never taking into account anyone else's feelings.

  Every time i saw her from then she seemed to always have a smirk on her face. I smiled politely back which to be perfectly honest could be mistaken for bitchyness. When i saw him it didn't feel like him. He always seemed vacant not all there you could say. After a couple of months when ever i saw them together, you could see Taylor didn't  want to be there. He began to show a big smile when ever he saw me. I wasn't sure weather i should be happy about it.

    After school one night he came running down my road, just before i went to open the gate i noticed him. I didn't move away so he could carry on i stayed exactly where i was. He looked frantic, as he got closer i could see there was tears running down his checks. Stopping as he picked me up his arms were tightly and closely clung rapped around my waste. I could feel his hands edging onto my bum as he attempted to lift me higher. I guessed he had a reason for making me higher up, but i didn't want to worry about that now. He cried "I'm sorry, so sorry you were right about her all along" he buried his face into my chest. After a short while he put me down "She was cheating on me"

I interupted "Like you cheated on me"

He swallowed "No, so much worse and it made me realise how much i hurt you." I rapped my arms around him, placing my head into his shoulder. I could feel his tears run onto my arm and slowly fall down. He cried over her, like I cried over him. I didn't have anyone to hold me, to run back to. "I love you" I breathed. She had him eight long months, months that I had to endure seeing them together. She finally set him free. I can't lie, he's the only one there will ever be for me. "I love you too" he said aloud, and if I do say so my self he sounded proud.

 

       I'll give him a second chance, he knows how it feels now he wont fo it again. I know he won't. She saw us there, I starred forward straight at her. Emily didn't look pleased nor did she look happy. Seemingly motion less.

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
grammar is shit speling more than likely worse i really don't care about that review the story not my english skills I'm only 13 and grammar is no longer taught properly in my school.xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow....

Posted 13 Years Ago


This must of hurt if it was a real life experience it was a good explanation i feel for you PEACE OUT

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh well, i'd forgive Emily. It's a free country :)
And you're right...the grammar sucks...lol.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie