Life's A B***h And Then You Die

Life's A B***h And Then You Die

A Story by Millie
"

Life's a b***h and then you die

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Life's A B***h And Then You Die.



Plunging in the long knife into his delicate flesh, blood spewed across the walls. Drops of blood covered her face as she look upon the dying man as he slowly stopped. That excruciating pain wasn't enough! The pain he had thrusted upon her, he'd changed the whole personality of what she was. The pitied man laid gasping for breath so with yet another plunge of the knife she dug it straight into his heart. A simple flick of her wrist and the twist of the knife she pulled it down ripping through his body.

 

Leaving the blood splattered room she held the knife in her hands covered by black leather gloves she whipped blood off. She left the cloth, now ridden with the deep red blood, on the floor discarded. The door was left open showing the only light in the darkest of nnights. A horror sight for the next passer by.

 

Entering this large house, too big for one person. She began to strip off and change into clean cloths. Dipping the leather cloths into boiling hot water to kill off any bacteria and DNA several times this was repeated. This was done everytime b efore being put into a normal washing machine.

 

Sat down. This large room brought back loving and terror some memory's.

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
something different i guess



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5 Views
Added on June 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 4, 2011
Tags: Life, Horror, Thriller

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie