Misinformed

Misinformed

A Story by Millie
"

What about the other girl?

"

No one ever remembers the girl who got her heart broken, when making the boy realise who he really loved. Most people think "She never really loved him" but she did. "He never really loved her" is what they should think but they don't. So what about the girl? She'll find her love is what we're so doubtfully misinformed.

 

What can she do? She did love him after all. She is not spiteful or seeking revenge. The girl see's that he's happier in the arms of another. So she lets him go; It takes every ounce of her to do so but in the end she manages it. This girl is honourable, this girl is kind, this girl is heartbroken.

 

Not making a scene she leaves, letting him find his love. She walks on with her head held high with a gentle smile she said goodbye and with a tear in her eye she's let go. That girl. She's one of so many who do not make a scene, she leaves her mark, she is remembered. She's remembered as the one who let him love.

 

This girl will not regret the choice to leave, she'd regret the choice to stay. In the end what's the point of staying if the love was not there.

 

He'll go on, he won't forget her nor will he miss her. She'll be a fading memory. Just someone who guided him along his path. She was his wake up call; he just needed to be sure.

 

How terribly misinformed she was. Love. She'll find her love in time that passes. She with a heart so pure so hurt so broken. Love flow to her mend that broken heart, to repay her for the hurt she felt on love's behalf.

 

How unfair on her, he but only had to say goodbye. This girl had to pull all reckoning together and look into his eyes. Those eyes that could not lie to her nor tell her the absolute truth. She adored the boy she looked up to now with woe sparkled in her eyes. He so caringly looked right through her as if to ease the pain.

 

She had but only to refuse in her head to look through him. How could she? How much more could she take? To let her endure the separation from parting her self from situation. No. She wanted to hear him utter the words from his soft lips.

 

To hear those words pour from his mouth felt as if a tone of bricks had been collapsed on to her. That poor girl. Too much heart ache for one life time for even the most damaged of souls. Her heart felt as if it had ceased up and coiled into something so very small.

 

This girl shall not let her heart close through she has more love yet to give. She shall give this love, but not yet. This love should be saved and kept until this girl finds someone who not only deserves it but also wants het too.

 

So dearly misinformed.

© 2012 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Written because everyone forgets the girl that helped find the boy she loved one true love.


It's a girl because in most of the stories that i've read it's commonly a girl in that particular situation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this story, it shows the internal suffering that goes missed often in life; lots of people judge, criticize, and try to ‘fix’ situations without every truly acknowledging pain (be it onlookers or the other significant other, as is mentioned in this story as ‘him’). On the same token, we are a culture obsessed with anger and revenge, so for her to let him go and shows not only how much she actually cares but also strength of character to rise above and to hurt him or destroy his life. I like that this piece how to real beginning or end, instead encapsulates a feeling that I’m sure most people can relate to at some point in their life. It’s like it reminds you to reflect on things like relationships that we often forget when once they were so emotionally impacting.


Suggestions:


“boy realise who he really loved” realize

“she lets him go; It takes every” the word ‘it’ doesn’t need to be capitalized.

“This girl is honourable” honorable

“choice to leave, she'd” I would change the coma here to a semi colon


“what's the point of staying if the love was not there.” Question mark instead of a period


“from parting her self from situation” herself


“as if a tone of bricks” ton

Posted 9 Years Ago


Aww... this is so sweet and sad...

I love it xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 30, 2011
Last Updated on January 6, 2012
Tags: Girl, Teen, Romance, Lust
Previous Versions

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie