Rushing to get ready for work or school in the morning

Rushing to get ready for work or school in the morning

A Story by Millie
"

It can be stressful and chaotic for people to rush out the door each morning to go to work or school. If you keep pressing snooze too often, trying to be too tired to go to work or school, or if you r

"
The Problem with Rushing in the Morning
Rushes to be ready in order to be ready to go to work / school on time in a hurry can cause a lot of problems. Rushing to get ready can lead to higher stress levels, which can have a serious impact on our mental and physical health. Stress results in a high level of cortisol, which causes problems such as weight gain and depressive disorders.

Rushing to get ready in the morning can cause us to be less productive throughout the day. When people are tired and overwhelmed, it is difficult to focus and be productive at work or school. Moreover, if we hurry to get to work or school, we may become more frustrated with others and have less patience with them.
Tips to Avoid Rushing in the Morning
There is a lot that you can do to avoid feeling overwhelmed in the morning and start your day off with a bang. Thankfully, there are several things that you can do to help you relax and prepare for a good day.

1. Be prepared the evening before: Plan ahead for what you will be wearing and what you will need to bring to work.

2.  Keep to your daily routine and devote time during the day to self-care activities.

3.  Limit your electronic devices: Avoid using your smartphone or checking email before going to work. This will only cause 
     you to become more stressed and also cause you to become less productive.

4. Wake early and do your thing: If you can, start your day off on the right foot by getting up early.

5. Organize your tasks by creating a short list of what you need to do each day in order to better manage your time and avoid becoming overwhelmed.
If you follow the tips above, you will have a morning routine that is easy to manage and that will help you achieve a productive day.
Make Mornings More Manageable
There are many other things you can do to help make your morning routine more manageable. Just in case you need some advice, consider making some lifestyle changes.

1. Get 7-9 good hours of sleep each night in order to keep yourself energized and sleep soundly throughout the day.

2.  Eat nourishing food for breakfast: Eating a nutritious breakfast each day will allow you to have the energy you need to successfully accomplish your goals for the day.

3. Being mindful of how you feel while you wake up each morning can help you live a more peaceful life and reduce stress.

4. Limit how much you use technology: Avoid spending time on social media or checking email in order to be distracted.

5. Prioritizing your own self-care and personal development is critical to having a successful day. This may involve anything as simple as taking a nice bath or relaxing with a good book or even just enjoying some good music.

By incorporating these small changes each morning, you will have a morning that is productive and fun. It will help you to have a healthy and productive day. It is important that you do what you can to care for yourself and to grow as a person in order to have a more fulfilling and balanced life.
Conclusion

Rush-walking to work in order to be ready to start our day can negatively affect your mental and physical health, as can our ability to focus and work effectively. If you plan your day well in advance, you will be able to accomplish more in the morning. By doing things like relaxing and practicing self-care, you can become less stressed and help you have a more positive mindset during the day.

Make it easier to get ready in the morning by doing things that will save you time and effort, and help you to feel good and happy throughout the day. If you do what is necessary, you will have more chances to be successful and have a more fulfilling and enjoyable life.

© 2023 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the repetition at the beginning. I utilise repetition in some of my poetry for emphasis and/or effect. You write well which is a great start and it's a balance piece as in beginning...middle...end. I am a creative who works along the same principles as you have outlined here. Preparation and discipline to those things I set out for myself in terms of having a holistically healthy, productive and less stress in each day. It reads like you live what you write because I personally KNOW these ARE great and PRACTICAL tips. You keep reading and writing. Read widely and take any valid criticism on the chin and I believe you'll do well if writing is one of your career paths. I feel my creativity is inherent. I don't have a choice but to create...be it visual, literary, photographic, filmic...I learned very early though, to listen to editors. They almost invariably know from experience whenever a write needs a tweek or two...or if some humour be needed or whatever... practice is primarily what we all need to eventually excell in whatever we choose to be. Best of luck. Hope to read more from you.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 6, 2023
Last Updated on May 6, 2023
Tags: school

Author

Millie
Millie

Vancleave, United States Minor Outlying Islands