just words

just words

A Story by Mind Giant
"

just a free rant

"
Words from a drunken state of mind, tell a story that my eyes refuse to see. Broken strings from an old guitar played a song that I refused to hear. A Hallowed out thank you carried more weight than this hate that I so willingly cultivate. 
Moving on is no longer a choice but a necessity to prolong  longevity. Every time I close my eyes amongst the vastness of the darkness I get lost.  So now like a circus show, I’m walking through fire with out an audience, I’m all alone.
Taxi cab drivers pay the way for happy strangers on a Monday mourning payday. There’s no traffic on the interstate, for once is my boss the one that’s late. All that mattered now it doesn’t, all that was now is nothing. 
Night terrors that make me laugh because real life is that much more scary, ex-enemies disguised them self’s with fake smiles and hand shakes, the earth shakes when all has gone wrong and they try to explain, no need for more lies, its all in plain sight. So don’t look about because what goes around has come back to find you.
   

© 2012 Mind Giant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was strange to read as my mind translated all the words into a little song- you have a very lyrical form to your words.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mind Giant

11 Years Ago

thank you. I was in a wierd state of mind when I wrote this. Has that ever happend to you?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
1 Review
Added on January 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2012

Author

Mind Giant
Mind Giant

Miami, FL



About
This will be my very first attempt to actually try to write about me on the about me section. I hate to assume anything, but I am a habitual educated guesser. Everyone on this site loves to write for .. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Story by Mind Giant