A smile I used to have

A smile I used to have

A Story by Mino7Rocker

Just another Friday and I just feel like writing, not a poem though... Something a bit different, not sure what it’s called but I did write something like it once before.
Anyhow, this won’t be about me just like the first time, this will be about a girl... a girl who fought her heart everyday but it didn't listen to her so she threw it away, but yet shattered pieces of it still remained in that shallow chest of hers.
She held that brightest smile that after seeing it myself, I just couldn't consider any other smile a “smile” but I just can’t find it anymore, not that she lost it! No.
she does smile once in a while but just not quite bright, cause you see.. I don’t just mean her lips moving while her cheeks widen! No. it’s more like her eyes sparkle and her head leans forward while her teeth shows up, it’s like the sky of a summer night, its calm yet sparkly and you feel alive, yes I felt alive whenever she smiled.
She’s crazy beautiful, she has a soul that if you like tried giving it a shape, you’ll think about rainbows, Colorful, beautiful, yet untouchable.
She has one strong personality you can’t ever win to her, nor win her over.
She can be mean sometimes but yet you’ll just love it. Because even though she can be rough she’s just too caring and beautifully made on the inside no matter how many times she denies it. I admire her. Like obviously, I am writing about her after all.
and if you asked me what she is to me, I’d tell you after a long pause, she’s the breeze to my summer night, the taste in my morning coffee, the music to my ears, she’s the angel of my danger. And by that I mean she’s every feeling whether sweet was it or bitter that lives within me. My own personal smile, that’s what she is…my beautiful smile.

Mon-

© 2015 Mino7Rocker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 17, 2015

Author

Mino7Rocker
Mino7Rocker

amman, Jordan



About
My age currently 19 (1995) first thing you should know about me is that i love my friends so very much, and i'm awesome LOL! and i'm hard Rock and punk-pop music fan m/ (tho i like anything with.. more..

Writing
Alaska Alaska

A Story by Mino7Rocker