you're consuming

you're consuming

A Story by Mino7Rocker

Getting lost in this book I started reading earlier today, three hours straight not noticing the time until I started imagining myself with you replacing the characters… they were dancing together and I started thinking what if I had to dance with you the same way someday? Would I be able to? Would you like it? The way I dance… or would you start laughing on how much of a bad dancer I am, then I was shocked of this insecure feeling I got… worried that you won’t like me, I even wanted to get up and try dancing in front of the mirror just to see how I’d look although I have danced so many times stupidly and crazy in front of it before, I continued reading, leading my face to flush in redness, losing myself in this book creating this world of imagination; where it’s us instead.. that’s when I suddenly realized that it’s not the book that is burying me in this world but it’s the thoughts of you, my face flushed again and I felt this weird mixed up unwanted emotions finding their way to the center of my nerves as I reject them, how can I be lost in someone that I have only met a few weeks ago? I wondered, No I can’t let this happen, I don’t want to feel this way… not again, although this time it’s different it’s a feeling that I have never felt before, you make me nervous just by imaging myself with you and it feels irresistibly uncomfortable and the mad thing about it I find it fascinating and I like it, damn it… I struggle to find my way back to the storyline trying to push you out of my head, but I keep failing, I keep seeing you between the freaking lines, I keep seeing us in a world that was created for another… goddamn it.. I shall not allow myself to fall for you, not this way at the very least… 
I close the e-book, placing my mobile on charger, resting my eyes.. but mostly running away from these thoughts, rejecting them with all the power I got.

Mon-

© 2015 Mino7Rocker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

94 Views
Added on July 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 17, 2015

Author

Mino7Rocker
Mino7Rocker

amman, Jordan



About
My age currently 19 (1995) first thing you should know about me is that i love my friends so very much, and i'm awesome LOL! and i'm hard Rock and punk-pop music fan m/ (tho i like anything with.. more..

Writing
Alaska Alaska

A Story by Mino7Rocker