The Girl

The Girl

A Story by DoctorX
"

The girl who lied, never tried. All she did was wither and die, In the place where she would hide.

"
She, who once held light inside her eyes,grew dull. Her words, brittle and stale, passed the wind without care. No longer was she going to be alive, only leave a shell behind. She grew tired of the life she finally smiled in,realizing it was all but just a lie. She forged love within her heart, spinning a web that trapped many. Monopolizing their joy to feed her emptiness. She grew more weak, crying,"Please,let me die right now." Each plea growing louder,she hated the existence that was herself. Breaking every word like glass, cutting it into her skin to let the real intentions flow out. She breathed slowly, air being poisonous to her. She wondered why she kept returning. Was it because she found a home? A place where her tears aren't seen as daggers. Feeling lost, she glanced at each person she seemed to have encouraged happiness in, apologizing for breathing. For laughing. For crying. For talking. Burning each thread that held bonds, she watched those whom she trusted, fly away.


I am but a liar,
a monster without beauty.
Please go on and live life happily,
i'll no longer be in your way.
Just know that I loved you all at one point,
never once feeling a drop of insecurity.
Don't ever look for me again,
I have already vanished.
please live your life on happily,
forget the liar that is me.


With that, the final glow escaped her eyes.

© 2015 DoctorX


Author's Note

DoctorX
Ah, I'm not really confident with this but all comments and criticsm is appreciated. I know there probably is many grammatical errors, please don't be shy. Even a tiny bit of advice is very helpful :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Dark, emotional, nice language at points. If you want to try something different maybe break the body of writing up a little into paragraphs so it's easier to read. I like the way you laid out the second section and the last line was a good way to end.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DoctorX

9 Years Ago

Why thank you!
That does sound like a good idea, I'll try and apply it more frequently. I alw.. read more



Reviews

The situation of the girl is pitiful and sad. I like the way on how you use your words to tell the sadness and confusion of the girl.

Posted 8 Years Ago


DoctorX

8 Years Ago

Oh bless your soul. Thank you very much! I apologize I replied a bit late, I'm not the healthiest pe.. read more
Dark, emotional, nice language at points. If you want to try something different maybe break the body of writing up a little into paragraphs so it's easier to read. I like the way you laid out the second section and the last line was a good way to end.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DoctorX

9 Years Ago

Why thank you!
That does sound like a good idea, I'll try and apply it more frequently. I alw.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2015
Last Updated on May 4, 2015
Tags: Short story

Author

DoctorX
DoctorX

Japan



About
Hello~! v(OwO-) You may either call me DoctorX or Mirai. Despite the fact that I am sort of at the lowest point right now due to a health issue,writing is always my escape and I love to express my f.. more..

Writing
untitle untitle

A Poem by DoctorX


Mum Mum

A Poem by DoctorX