Bentley Club Part 5

Bentley Club Part 5

A Story by Misha864
"

I continue...;))

"
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Misha864/1374529/ - Part 4

14:57 pm. In Ned's room there is a resistant smell of fresh blunts and expensive cologne. He is sitting here smoking and drawing naked women and scenes of sex acts. His eyes are saying absolutely nothing, when Ned is smoking blunts he is more like a moving doll than a human being. Kermit is sitting beside him, pretending that he is interested in this disgraceful arts which Ned is creating.

 Kermit has always had a need for somebody who can understand him as exactly as he does by himself and he found this man in Ned. He likes to talk with Ned sometimes even not taking responses, discussing something which is not important. He thinks that Ned is his best and only friend in this cruel world, and he likes his opinion and life style, though has never tried to smoke anything. Kermit always imitates the way Ned dresses - Ned's style is a colorful half-button shirts with huge pompous sleeves and light clean pants (everything is bought in very expensive shops) - and the way he walks - relaxed with his hands moving freely along his body.

Ned, in opposite, doesn't need friends, even girlfriends as he has some paper equivalent. If he needs friends they appear immediately on the doorstep of his house - the same with females. He was completely money addicted. Kermit, despite of his good economic conditions, wasn't. That's why Ned is not interested in Kermit's company, but this guy has never been obsessive, and young Mr.Ball didn't mind his talking and discussing.

Kermit: Did you break up racing, Ned?

Ned: Half a year ago.

Kermit: Why?

Ned: Do you wonder? Are you sure? The story is not so pleasant to listen to.

Kermit: Yeah, I'd like to. I have nothing to do anyway.

Ned: Look at the picture, I think I managed to draw my sister very well.

Kermit took a look at this. Ned was completely wrong. This bundle of endless lines going nowhere had absolutely nothing in common with beautiful plump creature Molly was. Having thought a little, Kermit decided to be honest about that work.

Kermit: To tell the truth I can't find Molly in this net of pencil lines.

Ned: Yeah? You are not very capable at understanding arts?

Kermit: Likely you are not capable at painting at all.

Ned grabs the pen, pierces Kermit a little with it and smiles.

Kermit: Hey! It hurts if you don't know that!

Ned: You want to listen why I broke up racing, right?

Kermit: Yeah, I think it was a very silly deed, you could make great money in this business. Moreover, there is nothing more real in this world than driving a fancy Lamborghini or Ferrari every day.

Ned: Well, I have no need for money and these cars that you reminded are now staying in my garage. I can easily take one of them as soon as I wish. And yeah, after ten or twenty rides it is getting more and more boring. No money in this world is going to make me do something I don't like.

Kermit: You simply got bored?

Ned: Kind of. I got that I didn't have to do anything to make my life real. I am already the owner of things people are willing and dreaming of owning. So racing simply lost its sense for me and I lost the interest in it.

Kermit: And what do you do know?

Ned: Sometimes...when it is getting darker...I change my underwear.

Kermit: Oh my God. I was serious about my question.

Ned: Now I do my favorite kind of sports. Somebody considers me to be a bloody bummer and a slug, but that is only because of their being unaware of my business. My sport is blunts and girls. Two years have passed but I have never been disappointed or bored with smoking and spending time with girls.

Especially, nights with girls. You know, riding a girl is never getting bored in compare with cars.

Kermit: Agh...Okay.

Ned: Do you like someone, Kermit?

Kermit: I don't really...I wasn't yet serious about that...But, I'd like to try.

Ned: Try what?

Kermit: Try to spend my time with a girl, they are great sources of interesting information. Talking with some girl is like reading a book which is...

Ned: You are not talking to your mom now, dude. I won't speak with a girl in my life if she doesn't have a perfect body and adorable face. By the way, why are always wearing your shorts so pulled up?

Kermit: I like to wear it in my way.

Ned: Oh man! Okay. Now I am going down the stairs to get a snack. Do you want to go with me?

Kermit: Yes! Thank you very much!

Two guys went to the first floor to the canteen and joined Queen, Otto, Jeoffrey and Molly sitting at the table and sipping their tea. It was 15-25 pm already, everybody was a little nervous. In less than an hour they will set off to the most wonderful and surprising travel in their lives.

Kermit envied Ned. No! He didn't want his money, he got a great number of his own, and he didn't want his cars. He liked Ned's attitude to life, to dwelling, to relationships between people. Ned's feature was that he never worried about somebody else's feelings, he was constantly doing his thing not caring of what people would think of him. That's why he was relaxed, free and he enjoyed his life. For example, his opinion about women. Kermit was sure, that to get a girl interested in himself was quite a big deal and he had to be successful in everything to gain female's love. Ned was always the way he was. He thinks that hooking with a girl doesn't require any effort, girls should take him the way he is. He never tried to read books to get eloquent as girls like it, never tried to make a perfect body out of his thin stretched sausage he had. But girls like him.

As Kermit thought about it, he suddenly felt a burning desire to have tea. He joined the company with a big pleasure.

© 2014 Misha864


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on June 27, 2014
Last Updated on June 27, 2014

Author

Misha864
Misha864

Hollywood, FL



About
American from Russia ;)) more..

Writing