sane,but not normal

sane,but not normal

A Poem by MissMellemonroe

I don't get it they tell me to trust them, come to them when i want to talk, and let them help me.
when i do come try to tell them the truth they think i'm lying or playing, i don't get "the let me help you" gesture, they mean it one day then later when i'm ready to speak open up their never there or not able to listen at the time.
Im a very stubborn person, i keep to myself, don't talk very often and would rather be in my bubble than speak.
i hate bulies, despise drama, and dislike my life. that one day when i went to sleep early and my grams bitched that night i cried so hard,but i was so angry that i tried everything that moment to end my life.
I tried to slit my wrist, but i could take the pain so i just punched in my closet wall, the sick part wasn't that i tired to slit my wrist it was the fact that after i punched the wall a number of times i felt better.
i felt alive again, felt like myself, and almost normal.
s**t like this scares me, makes me feel abnormal almost like a predator won't stop until i feel like me again
thats that life and all in a bobble, my bubble, my crazy,and my sanity for all to see.

© 2014 MissMellemonroe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on June 13, 2014
Last Updated on June 13, 2014

Author

MissMellemonroe
MissMellemonroe

philadelphia, PA



About
love, laugh, live, life, fearlessly,and openly. that's what my mother always told me, yeah i will start to live my life my way and not the way others may want me to. so, follow your hearts and live f.. more..

Writing
Red Red

A Story by MissMellemonroe