Shell

Shell

A Story by Missiannelli

At this moment in my Life, I feel as if everything is going perfectly well.  Years of trying to find myself and become better.  Years of hurt and hatred. Years of nonsense and depression.  Don't get me wrong, I had my good days, and those times were the best.  But the cold and rainy days, were Hell for me.  I am aware we all go through our ups and downs.  Finding ways to cope with them, is the hassle.  It is all in the mind. It is the decisions you make, and people you surround yourself with. Don't hate me if you find me being inside a shell.  The shell that helps me to stay away from the nonsense, from all that evil.  The shell that has helped me to be aware whom to trust, and whom to get close with.  It is difficult to find humans who can relate and are able to understand you.  As some, will judge you.  "Oh, she is soooooooo dramatic".  In reality, just need a friend in need, a ear to listen, a helping hand.  I am in my shell right now. Yet writing makes it more rewarding and helps me understand this is what I was destined to do, and help me cope.  Good day, my dear friends.

© 2014 Missiannelli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014

Author

Missiannelli
Missiannelli

McAllen, TX



About
Who am I? Am a tiny person who is a daughter, sister, friend, poet, and an apparent lover. A non-perfectionist who lives in this world NOT knowing what the next step will be, but understanding we ar.. more..

Writing
Advice Advice

A Story by Missiannelli