Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Madden, if the mut 20 coins now offer

Madden, if the mut 20 coins now offer

A Poem by xiaojuamwu
"

how do I adjust my defense so that they do not have some man wide open 20 yards downfield all of the time? It is infuriating feeling as I am not in control of what happens and that I see people online

"
In terms of Madden, if the offer still stands. I gave one of my buddies Monster Hunter: Iceborne for his birthday recently, and the gratitude he expressed was much better than any high I have ever felt, so I'd love to take another strike and receive him Conan Exiles for Christmas! I have told him about it (I have a copy already) and he sounds really curious! I will get it either way, but if I buy it for free I may just need to get it to our other friend so a number people can play!Honestly, only getting this all off of my chest is a reward in itself. I admit the good in humanity now and it is people such as yourself that reinforce these beliefs I've so lately fell straight into.

Please help... the passing game in this madden is atrocious. Opposing QBs throw over 85% completions vs me their DBs run better paths on my passes than my WRs do. How can I make the correct adjustments to get my guys open and consequently how do I adjust my defense so that they do not have some man wide open 20 yards downfield all of the time? It is infuriating feeling as I am not in control of what happens and that I see people online or YouTube throw for like 400 yards and I am blessed to throw for over 200 men just are not open. Is it everyone running cheese plays which I'm not aware of or what am I overlooking?

Playbook is all. Get used to a playbook, set custom audibles, and repetition. I'm in the center of year 6 of my franchise (all madden) and for the initial five years I used exactly the exact same customized playbook. The initial 2-3 years were demanding. But I kept with it and continue season my QB'd 4800 yards, 52 TDs and 13 INTs. My trainer retired and that I hired kyle Shanahan. To keep it realistic I changed playbooks to san Francisco's and this season I had 4000 yards, 41 TDs and 29(!!) INTs. Playbook is all.
mmoexp.com

© 2019 xiaojuamwu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on December 29, 2019
Last Updated on December 29, 2019
Tags: mut 20 coins now