That  girl

That girl

A Story by Momoessop
"

Read and youll find out

"
She was hell bent on it, she had to do it! "But who, how" she thought.
That was a few days ago, she made her move on a boy who said to have a very big ego, if you know what I mean. Today was the day she said as she knocked on the door. A deep confident voice answered that left her nervously shaking. "O I didn't think you would pitch up" he seemed to say, "my parents arent here and won't be for the next couple hours, we can take our time. "he said in a overconfident voice but she didn't seem to care. Suddenly just as she put her bag down, he grabbed and started aggressively and fiercely attacking  her clothes, starting with her top and ending with her lacy black underwear when he was done, shockingly he was out of breath when he said "me and that bra had it out in the open but I never loose".
She blushes and gives a lustful giggle then  Before he could do anything, she goes on to her knees, in the most beautiful pleasing manner a guy could ask for, then she careful nervously puts her hand down his pants pulling out his elongated shaft and vigorously stroking it until it was fully erect. Then slowly she put her lips on the tip and begins going back and forth until she is engulfing his entire penis. Then he says "let save this for later"she stops slowly. He then takes his clothes as fast as he can, once done he slowly passionately starts kissing her to point where he could no longer hold himself back. He starts kissing her soft sliky skin on her neck to her firm teen breasts then finally to her wanting p***y, once he gets there he starts rubbing her to point where she can't hold back the moans in the midst if the moans he slips it in. A scream of pleasure escapes her lips as she pulls at the carpet gasping for air. She beckons and bounds him to go faster changing position in the process to the point of screaming of sexual pleasure and climax,  a few more thrusts later he cums to deep inside her unprotected womb but this does not bother her. She turns around begging him to do it, he agrees, she puts his shaft in her mouth going faster and faster his hand behind her head pushing her back and forward faster and faster his shaft eventually reaching the ultimate point, cuming again this time in her mouth. Laying there dumbstruck, he doesn't know how much time passes, but by the time he's dressed she is about to leave when he say's "wait pls, can we do this again sometime or at least can I see you again" she replies with " I don't know" closing his front door, under her breath saying " I hope so, I enjoyed it". "That was awesome" she seemed to mutter as the day came to an end in more ways then one.
-Momo essop

© 2017 Momoessop


Author's Note

Momoessop
Ignore spelling and grammer

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 4, 2017
Last Updated on October 4, 2017
Tags: Erotica, sex, short story's

Author

Momoessop
Momoessop

Gauteng, Johannesburg , South Africa



About
I like socializing meeting ppl I like writing and video games more..

Writing