Olivia Rush cast in feature film Ant-Lion

Olivia Rush cast in feature film Ant-Lion

A Story by MonicaC
"

Swiss/Australian Actress Olivia Rush formerly Olivia Stiefel is cast in a lead role in the upcoming feature film Ant-Lion to be shot in September 2015.

"

Swiss/Australian actress Olivia Rush has landed the coveted role of Lizzy in the upcoming feature film

Ant-Lion. This marks another great success in her rising career since graduating from the Sydney Theatre Company and NIDA only a couple of years ago.


Olivia had her first international success after she was cast in the lead role of Singapore Horror feature film Afterimages from the successful creator team of standout success Haunted Changi. A world wide search for the five lead roles was conducted via online submissions. She beat out tens of thousands of other hopeful applicants from all over the world and landed the role of Cameron. The film went on to play in many film festivals around the world and won best FX at the New York Horror Film Festival.


Olivia has appeared in feature films, commercials as well as music videos since arriving in the US. She can be seen in the music video Sugar by Maroon 5, Let your Hair Down by Magic as well as in Bastilles music video Of the Night. Earlier in the year the Swiss actress could be seen in the VW Commercial next to Robbie Williams which was broadcast in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. She is also the face of Sydney Sky Walk and Tower and is seen daily by thousands of visitors in Sydney, Australia. Olivia appeared in the first ever Cosmopolitan Magazine commercial in Singapore which let to her being in very high demand in Singapore and working full time as an actress and model appearing in over 20 commercials and landing her two guest star roles on two of Singapore's most popular TV Shows. She still travels between the US, Singapore, Sydney and Switzerland for various modeling and acting jobs.


Later this year she will appear in the successful horror franchise Bunnyman 3 as well as in the romantic comedy Sexdotcom. 


We are sure to hear and see much more from this outstanding Eurasian talent Olivia Rush.

© 2015 MonicaC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

MonicaC
MonicaC

About
World Traveler always on the look out for new and upcoming talent. more..