The Trumpranos: Season 1

The Trumpranos: Season 1

A Poem by Montag
"

"

The Trumpranos: Season 1

 

 

 

Episode 1

 

Ivanka has herself cloned;


Don Jr.’s penile enhancement goes awry;


Barron gets detention;

 

The Special Prosecutor discovers that even from behind bars, Trump still controls the operations of the Gab 'n Grab strip club.

 

 

Episode 2

 

Ivanka’s clone is itself cloned; further cloning produces a small army of well-appointed Ivankas;

 

Barron is kicked off the golf team for cheating;

 

Trump has a surreal nightmare in which he confronts the rotten life he’s led and vows to be a better person.  He wakes in a cold sweat;

 

Barron is caught keying the golf coach’s car.

 

 

Episode 3

 

Ye guests as frontman for the new Don Jr. line of over-sized sweats;

 

After the gangland-style slaying of the Special Prosecutor in the Gab 'n Grab parking lot, Trump says there were “fine people on both sides”;

 

Eyeing a White House run, Don Jr. has the Second Amendment tattooed on his butt.

 


Episode 4

 

Trump Organization scientists confess they’ve lost track of which clone is the real Ivanka.  A flurry of litigation ensues;

 

Barron is suspended after hacking into a school computer for copies of the final.

Episode 5

 

Trump has a surreal nightmare in which he's cast as the groundskeeper on Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  He wakes in a cold sweat;

 

Trump confides his nightmares to the hard-drinking prison chaplain (Rudy Giuliani);

 

Her siblings distracted with other concerns, Tiffany quietly has the will changed.

 

Episode 6

 

Barron runs for class president using the slogan, “It’s not me they’re after, it’s you.  I’m just standing in the way.”

© 2024 Montag


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Montag,

Obviously, you are not a devout & loyal Trumpster ... LOL! ... As for me? ... I am (struggle strive to be and maintain a position of existence as) a Moderate in an extremist extremism's world that seeks to relegate each and every individual to only two select corners of philosophical political, or ideological thought of stance of position's belief: Far Right Wing Conservatism, or Far Left Wing Liberalism ... And, fact is, both of these two extremes can and do exist within both the Republican &&&&& Democratic Parties, a true oddity's conundrum if there ever was one, aside from that buzzing bee that is me in all reality ... I have no problem with Trump, but to say, in clarity's declaration, that he is a Soft-Fascist, whether he knows it or not (how the f**k could he not know it?) ... Fascism is equivalent and more than equal to: Corporational-ism, with the simple for dummies defining definition (I am saying all this for those who are comment readers long before they are ever readers and commentors.) of Fascism being that of the state of affairs created whenever and wherever Corporations gain and attain positions of influence, power, and control over any nation's government and governmental policies (American Foreign Policy? What policy? Wage More War?) and decisions that, for all practical purposes of all too surreal reality, relegates a nation's government to the backseat of being controlled by The Power Behind The Thrones (as per my Poem: The Power Behind The Thrones: https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/FlynndeGraham/2826149/ ) which is and are, in all too true American reality, big business' Corporations, such as Amazon, Walmart, etc. coupled with those (often sight unseen) entities' manufacturers and designers of of weaponized warcraft that pave the way for that next False-Flag invasion launched by the American-Military-War-Machine ... I loved JFK as a third grader ... I supported Bill Clinton, could care less for his private affairs and have no interest in them, nor Trump's ... I would, I will, vote for Robert Kennedy Jr., should he perchance become a viable candidate for the next Presidential Election. Would I vote, again?, for Trump? ... Only, if I am forced to for lack of any better option ... As a Southerner who does not believe that pulling down statues serves to better our nation, but does serve conceal and deny our nation's soiled history ... We are what we are, and we shall never change via the highway of denial: "A generation which ignores history has no past — and no future." — Robert Anson Heinlein ... With all of the before as above said, my new friend, it is high time for the Democratic Party to provide, give, and honestly offer the American people a Candidate that they can vote for, but for the saddened state of simply being Democrats, alone ... We are not a Democracy. We ARE a Democratic-Republic: John Fitzgerald Kennedy knew, lived by, and respected this reality of that America he lived in and resided over until that very day he was executed for daring to do so ... America could damn sure use another JFK to not be shot, but to be what he ought as a leader to guide America to a brighter future, a future without financing of yet one more war to end all wars, a leader to walk with Americans upon the path of Peace ... Sadly, except for Trump (though he gets no credit for such a fact) all Republicans seem to appear to be nothing but moneygrubbing War-Mongers, and Democrats seem to appear to be nothing but Socialists & Communists who preach sermons on Democracy, when there is no democracy to be found within the ideologies of either Socialism or Communism, at least not in proven attested to and experienced by the reality of history of nations such as the former USSR & Red China are concerned ... I am an Intelligent Design Free Thinking Deist who does attest that our nation's political parties must, absolutely must provide the American people with real, tangible, touchable, viable as reliable options of trust within whom they vote for in this next upcoming Election ... I do hope that the Democratic Party surprises Americans with such a savory's tasteful choice of options for a better America and a brighter future for the American People ...

By the way, I enjoyed the hell out of this wonderful piece of satire and sarcasm which you have provided as a damn fine laugh of honesty for your readers ... Great stuff that made me laugh my a*s off as I read each and every word of each and every line ... Hilarious, to say the very least ...

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham



Posted 8 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2023
Last Updated on April 24, 2024

Author

Montag
Montag

Inside My Head, CA



About
more..

Writing
Quietus Quietus

A Poem by Montag