Invasion

Invasion

A Story by Monty Tyson
"

A girl who finds that she should take responsibility for her actions after she releases loads of creatures into the city, but massive feet and adorable creatures are just the beginning

"

I wasn’t certain what had attracted the plague of creatures, but it probably had something to do with aunt’s ancient recipe book. I flipped to the faded black cover and looked at the title: 

‘Curses for the Apocalypse,’ I read. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have messed with this after all...’ 

I knew my mother meant something when she told me that I was pure trouble. I could blame my sister but she’s not that clever. I don’t believe I’m going to say this, but, I think I should be responsible and take responsibility for my actions...or find someone to blame it on...and “the dog did it” isn’t going to get me out of this one. I need to think of  something now!

The first thing I did was flick through some more pages, hmm a curse to curse someone you dislike, Annabell, Grace is you sister, you shouldn’t do such a thing...or should you? No, back on task, I wonder if these books have index’s? Who am I kidding, just scan every page for a reverse spell or something! 

Okay, reverse spells, bull ya! Alright, supplies you will need are 6 white candles, 2 purple candles, 3 blue, 1 yellow and 1 red, well thats a lot easier than I thought, okay. So I went to the cupboard and not to my surprise there was not one single candle, only a bleach clear candle with a one on it. We used this for my little brother Ben’s birthday, he’s annoying most of the time, the screaming, the tantrums, but mainly the hair pulling. He stopped pulling Mum’s hair, probably because of all the late nights she had, she probably began pulling her own hair out. Clearly understandable, Ben’s squeal is like nails on a chalk board, high pitch, enough to put you in a mental hospital. 

I dragged myself to the door and searched outside, thats when I saw it. One of the cutest little creatures I had seen all day. It was white as a pill and looked as fluffy as a cloud. I pulled open the door and continued storking the small creature like a lion hunting an antelope. I examined you could say, this small creature, before slowly, i mean tortoise slowly, approaching the creature. It actually got to the point where it felt like there was an invisible rope around me and it was pulling me towards the small creature who just sat there with its big black eyes looking up at me, like a puppy after you’ve growled at it for chewing on your favorite slip on shoes. As I got closer, the more cuter it appeared, it was like I was in a trance. As I got only one step away from it, in a split second, that cute little innocent face completely disappeared. A vicious face with white teeth the size of butcher knives and eyes redder than blood. I jumped like a child in a horror movie, I let out a little scream then scattered away, not taking any notice where I was running, then next thing I knew I was standing at the feet of something bigger than big. I glanced from side to side and saw big smelly feet, what have I got myself into this time?!

© 2012 Monty Tyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Monty,your story has an inherent power of captivating the reader.
Keep up the good work.
Best wishes,
Zainul

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012

Author

Monty Tyson
Monty Tyson

Echuca, Victoria, Australia



About
Im a 13 year old girl trying to live the dream of a writer. My parents separated when I was young. Have no contact with my real father. Was child abused and have a wild passion for writing. I entered .. more..