High School Life: Part One

High School Life: Part One

A Story by Whisper21
"

In part one of High School Life a girl name Michelle is in love with a guy in her class. She always wanted to go up to him and just talk to him. But one day something change.

"

Well there is Ken working at his desk with his work. Oh! My gosh he is so hot and I always wanted to talk to him but I was always afraid to do it but today I am going up to him and say hi. I was doing this stupid biology homework and I didn't understand what the heck I was supposed to do. Then Ken came up to me and look at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I just froze and look at him like I was stupid, then he ask me if I have a pen. I just look at him and then I realize that he was asking for a pen so I went in my backpack and I got the pen. He toke out his smooth hands out of his pocket and toke the pen for a minute I could feel his hands touching my. He look at me and he said "Thanks, Michelle". I wonder how he knew my name. He smile at me and walk away and I wanted to melt right there because that how I felt.

 

The bell rang and it was time to go home. I was in the hallway getting my stuff out of my locker and then Ken came near my locker. He lean his arm on the next locker beside my and look at me and said "Thanks, for the pen and what are you doing tonight because it is a friday". I just look at him and wonder why he was asking me what I was doing tonight and I realize that he was asking me out to a date. "Umm, I am not doing anything tonight." I said and Ken give me a big smile and said "That's great, I will pick you up at 7 pm".  I just smile and nod my head yes it felt like it was a dream but I was wide awake.

 

I was going all over the place trying to find a outfit to wear because I wanted to be perfect for my first date. I found my outfit and now I needed to get ready so I went to the bathroom and wash off and then came back out and put on that perfect outfit on. Then when I was brushing my teeth the door bell rang it was Ken. My mother was calling me telling me that Ken was there. I told her that I was going to be down there in a minute and knowing my dad I bet he would be asking Ken so much question about himself because my dad was a cop and he knew teenage boys. So I ran downstairs and saw Ken and then I saw my parents I went straight to my parents and said good night and give them a big kiss and went out the door.

 

Ken was walking me to the car that he got for his sixteen birthday. When we got in the car he told me that his brother was in college and he was inviting people to his house party. I knew that this was not really a good idea but I was in love with Ken and if I walk away right now he probably would never talk to me anymore. So I told him ok and Ken started the car. In my head when we were in the car I was wondering maybe it was good going out the door and going back to home but the sametime I wanted to be with Ken. What could happened in a college party.

 

When we got there it was people out there already drunk. I walk in the house and then this big guy came out of nowhere and said "Hey! Little brother what's up?". They both hug and just talk and Ken brother told him that it was great that he was able to get another girl because they needed more girls at the party. So we were having so much fun at the party that I really didn't know what time was it and then Ken came at me and ask me if I wanted some drink and I said "OK". He went to the desk and got some drink but before he went I told him that I only wanted coke. So when he came back he got me coke. My dad told me if a guy give you coke is good that you get it for yourself but the worst thing was that I totally forgot about that rule. So I toke the coke and drink it.

 

A few minutes later I didn't feel good and I ask Ken were the bathroom was and he told me that it was upstairs. So I went upstairs and then I saw a bedroom so I went in it. I felt so bad that I went on the bed and fell asleep. A few minutes later I woke up and saw this guy on me and I didn't know what he was doing to me till I realize that he was raping me. I was trying to scream but I was to weak to scream. The door was close so nobody was able to help me. I was trying to see the face and I realize that it was Ken brother.

 

I was so drug up and I didn't know that Ken drove me home. Ken told my parents that I was drunk and that I was sick too. So my parents thought that I was drinking at the party. The next morning I woke up and I didn't know where I was first but then I realize that I was at home. I went home with the badness hang over in my life and when I got to the kicthen my parents was at the table looking at me. I wonder why they were looking at me like that? Then they told me what happened last night. I was trying to remember what did happened last night but I couldn't. So my parents told me to go to school and then when I came home to go straight to my room. I was looking at them with confuse eyes trying to remember what happened last night.

 

When I was at the bus I was trying to remember what I was drinking and then I remember that I was drinking coke but was I? When I got to school everybody was looking at me with weird eyes. Some of the girls when they look at me they laugh and then my friends came to me and ask me "How could you?". I was confuse and I wanted to know what happened and then they told me what happened last night. I ran aways and saw Ken at his locker and I walk right to him and ask him how could he told people that I was drunk and slept with his brother. Ken just look at me.

© 2008 Whisper21


Author's Note

Whisper21
Ignore grammer problems but read the words and try to know what the messenges is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I felt that it was a good start, but the characters perhaps should be described more. neverthless, it is very interesting and flows. Good Job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 22, 2008