Descent into the Otherworld

Descent into the Otherworld

A Story by MoonlitShadows
"

Vampires, Witches, Ghosts and all things Supernatural xox With a Twist!!1

"

It was a quiet summers morning when Celeste Harris rolled over in bed and squinted into the bright sun pouring through the curtains of her bedroom window. Suddenly realising where she was, she groaned and covered her face. Muttering to herself she slid deeper under her quit and soft bedcovers.
Just last week she was in PARIS, sleeping till noon - AT least!
To think she wanted to come home. She truly believed life would get back to normal after her year away in France.
But, like it or not, she was here, stuck in a place she hated.
But..she was back home in Dreary London now and her maid Greta was already busying herself with her morning ritual.
Catie tossed of the quilt, letting it drop to the floor, sat up and stretched her skinny frame.
Her hair was a total mess - as usual. Sighing she tried to straighten out the unruly curls but as usual they wouldn't behave.
She twisted her hair into a high bun and tied a ribbon around it. 
Celeste was no ordinary girl, even though her appearance lent to it. She blended into the crowd easily, aside from her wild hair and multicoloured eyes. No, Celeste was the daughter of a Grand Druid of Rotlazar and she herself was the successor.

© 2014 MoonlitShadows


Author's Note

MoonlitShadows
Ok i have corrected the typos!! Gah!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gotta love the fresh air in Paris. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2014
Last Updated on September 21, 2014