Note I guess but I don’t know if I should send it

Note I guess but I don’t know if I should send it

A Poem by Nova/Noah✨
"

It’s a note to my ex best friend, she’s very toxic and won’t get out of my life

"
Leanna 
Honestly, i don't understand you. You change what seems to be daily. You copy me and i don't get it I’m not that interesting of a person. We aren’t friends WE AREN’T FRIENDS. We never will be not anymore. So why wont you leave me alone? You did this to yourself why cant you accept that?! Are you really trying to take more from me? You took so much from me and i will not let you take my friends away too. EVER. So just go. Stop pretending you hate me when you wont let me live my life. GO. LEAVE. Please, honestly i don't need you i mean i thought i needed you but i guess i was wrong. I gave you so many chances, too many. Even after i cried myself to sleep nights in a row because of you, or something you did to me. You forced me to do things and say things with people that i didn't want to. We are still kids and i don't want to grow up that fast. I stopped telling you about everything because every time i did you would make your life seem so much worse. I didn’t  tell you when even when he hit too hard, when i had to wear long sleeves because of the cuts, the fear of human contact because of him, the senior forcing me to do things i didn't want to do at 12. I kept quiet because you wouldn’t care and even if you did you would tell everyone. So many rumors were going around about me because you wouldn’t keep your goddamn mouth shut. And for once I’m doing something good for myself so i can live a little easier without stressing that my best friends will somehow pick you over me. So please, get out of my life. Never come back into it. 

© 2021 Nova/Noah✨


Author's Note

Nova/Noah✨
Sorry about the grammar and punctuation problems its late, I’m tired, I haven’t eaten so i cant focus on that lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 20, 2021
Last Updated on April 20, 2021

Author

Nova/Noah✨
Nova/Noah✨

SD



About
I’m pansexual, gender fluid, I love animals, I have anxiety, depression, and ADHD, I’m very self conscious I have to be forced to eat or make myself eat. i twitch randomly sometimes and I .. more..

Writing