Beauty and the Beast: A Retelling

Beauty and the Beast: A Retelling

A Book by Morgan
"

Elizabeth Townsend is looking for a fresh start, and is eager to begin her new life as a governess--until unforeseen events leave her stranded in the woods with a man who is not what he seems...

"

© 2012 Morgan


Author's Note

Morgan
This is my version of the classic fairy tale from Madame de Villeneuve, which is one of my personal favorites. I did take some direction from the Disney version as well, mainly in regards to the character Gaston, who in my version is Edmund Leech--a far more devious, shady character I think--and without the catchy musical numbers...

Anyway, please let me know what you think, and if you notice any grammar or spelling mistakes, please let me know so that I can fix them right away.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my story, I really do appreciate it and am more than happy to return the favor! Just send me a read request:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

182 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 5, 2012
Last Updated on August 5, 2012
Tags: Beauty and the Beast, werewolves, forest, castle, full moon

Author

Morgan
Morgan

CA



About
Hello everyone! I'm a 27 year old aspiring writer living in smoggy--I mean sunny California. I never do well with these little about me blurbs on homepages, so bear with me! I have always loved wri.. more..

Writing
Angelica Angelica

A Story by Morgan


2: The Castle 2: The Castle

A Chapter by Morgan