Read Request Madness

Read Request Madness

A Story by MoriartyMesa
"

Something that comes up, that no one really talks about, like how chicken salad tastes like tuna with the right relish.

"
So your going to check your email and if you have yet to not have every single from Writer's Cafe sent to your email. And than you log on and you see nine million Read Requests, as any writer who claims there salt, you scan few one or two things and than maybe click delete. But here is that crazy thing our site chose to do, maybe some one in charge notices that people can not only comment, but someone can either rebuff the comment or shine to it. But what I have noticed more and more is people who write the original piece, or 'OP' jump on how happy they are that some one wrote something flattering or jump across the poker table with a knife.  On the one hand I tend to think a writer might need to defend their work or oppose a view point.Some times it feels like an over whelming power that can crush your spirit.

But how often to these people, these so called writers take the time to read something you took time and pain to write? Where are these so called friends take three minutes to say what they feel when they read your work, or art, or what ever you feel. Well, i will tell you, they take no time. Does Katy Perry worry about you making rent, or does some fly by night artist ask who you arehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4 , no.




So my big question to those who send but never read, ' Who do the f**k you think you are? You sit there sending RR FR, who the f**k are you? Someone who needs emotional validation? Mommy and Daddy didnt hug you or enough? But in the mean time, I am the person who must understand your points, views, thoughts and muse.

To be honest, I am sick. I am sick of everything having to be some sort of pissing contest. Do you honestly need my validation or do you need a number count? Now much like Hollywood celebs who's count can be in the tens of thousands (you know who you are cause it takes a scum bag to spot one) might need that sort of thing to keep going and than turn around with something insightful and witty (but well polished cause b******s like us need prep time). But for the most part and I could give three s***s if people on God Almighty "Writers Cafe" may disagree with me. But I personally never lube up my a*s hole for the sake of reader count or popularity count.  I am one of those few honest scum bags that tries to keep the rest of the 'high hat' folk honest and not to f**k over the man or woman at the corner store. And that is why I am added, this is why I have 97 RR waiting for me. You need a crook like me to give you life.

Some people try to write about pain and loss. But have they taken a nine man beating from a group of skin heads bent on murder? Have the held the hand of a man dying, crossing over to the great beyond, sung a song or three to someone one moments from death? What the f**k do they really know of pain and loss, this summer of I held my fathers hand for the last three breaths of life he would ever take and than his soul left this world for something humanity can assume but never known until the shadow of death crosses the face, and there is  shadow, a cold feeling, a knowing. But they assume the feeling, not there to touch the fact.







So if this is the final work to be online here, if this is something that others dance with and never know the taste, all I can tell you is 'honesty, gets you no where, it is better to bullshit your way'. Cause all gods forbid you try to be honest among people who need their ego stroked. The world seems to go by people would rather ignore a problem or seem fashionable to accept it. And that is my daring insight to the world of Online Mental Exchange.Maybe I should change my name to "Jessica 'Please Pay Attention to me cause my avatar is a Porn Star' Smith. However, I could give a f**k about what other people think. I am here to express my artist side god damn it and that should be the only f*****g reason any of us are here on this sit.












And if you don't care for me, f*****g write me a letter and and I will honeslty, cause responding to reviews is for C***S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










YES

















C***S!!!!!!


In short,

© 2013 MoriartyMesa


Author's Note

MoriartyMesa

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

What a charmer you are...Nice!! This site is about read/review...if you don't like getting RR turn them off. Or leave.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lol this had me in stitches, angry much? I hear you with the read requests, since I'm notoriously
Slow with reviewing and its not my forte. Oh I get there eventually...that said I feel it's
Only fair I don't send out read requests. I use to accept them, next thing I know I had 200!
Meanwhile, I'm trying to constantly write something new, so I shut my r.r. off.
( sad face no Mummy and Daddy didn't hug me enough, can you pass the puffs plus?)

I have been trying to up my review ing though, still I'm slow. :) - thanks for sharing :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Read requests kills your spirit and then you curse...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cool. I can dig it. Don't really have much else to say but I couldn't submit my review until I had 25 character count

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dye
Wow- someones and angry elf! LOL.. I don't know how I even stumbled onto this but I can completely relate. Although I haven't been on the site long. I shut off my read reviews the second day on here and I don't request them either. That being said if someone nicely ask me to review then I will if I have time but I am here to write for me, you like it- great- you don't- you don't.

Anyway- interesting read--- not that you need my feedback. ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 13, 2013
Tags: writers cafe, social commentary, reviews, reading, lyrics that have an "I" in them.

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing