The Raven's Dawn

The Raven's Dawn

A Poem by MoriartyMesa

There is a way she smiles, nods, leans,

Her look, her gaze, her lips, her hands,

should I mention the shoulder and how the right side of her hair slings down?



When you look, what can you see,

do you look for intent, background, hints, clues?

Are is there something that cuts the mind to something more simple,

how she smiles, laughs, slaps her hands on the table?



You want to hold her,

you need to kiss her,

she makes you want to be a better man.




Raven haired,

soft in touch,

lips in reach,

and all it takes is a single chance.









































Worth the chase, what?

© 2014 MoriartyMesa


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

good stuff my friend. dig the videos. Keep up the good work:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


lmao, worth the chase, do you appreciate what is handed to you more or what you have to work for? whaaaaaaaaaaat? Shoofly, oh hell on wheels, you are not so scary after all.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I absolutely love those verses,  very relateable! amazingly written and well expressed. 

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think most people are easily intimidated and people who aren't at first might become that way over time. Nice job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


If they can be that man that can be better and grab the chance then yes...people seldom do and if they do...they seldom appreciate...like the imagery a lot here...has a sensual side as well as a risky side to it...cleverly done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I found myself getting lost in this, but in a good way. The daydreams of lusting after someone, which we all have at some point as human beings, are being thrown out in the open in a way that I can really appreciate.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dye
Always worth the chase, although sometimes the chase is better than the catch and the "illusion" is better than reality. It is nice to pick up on those mannerisms and notice them. Just noticed one little typo "Are is there" I believe it should be "And is there".

Posted 10 Years Ago


Interesting poem...it is fun to question and analyze human beings based on their actions and aesthetic appeal.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Absolutely beautiful......very lucky girl to have such words spoken about her.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 13, 2014
Last Updated on January 13, 2014

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..