En esta última noche del día de los muertos

En esta última noche del día de los muertos

A Story by MoriartyMesa
"

On this last night of the day of the dead

"
On this last night of the day of the dead.

I ask to be forgiven for my sins, sins that come from a bottle.  From an herb, from life.

Not that any open confession can mean anything unless it is on the deathbed, or a confession of any kind can be forgiven or given repentance. Because we all live in sin. The Sin of the great white lie or the sin of life. Sins are as human as breathing the air we live in as the lungs that fill our bodies. What no one will consider is the understanding of the sinner, sure we are quick to pass judgement as sure as we are willing to over look the sin of our own soul.

But when we sit in such high moral judgement, as sure as we are to assume we stand better than those we judge. We know deep down, that could be us. A man or woman who cheats, tweets, or condemns: "How can they do that", "Well if it was me.", "I hate them for this reason or that". I am reminded of those Arm Chair google generals and the preaching  teachers safe in their class rooms saying, "Well here is what they should have done."

But here is the harash reality of humanity, no one is with out sin. Some carry it on their arm sleeve, but many remain silent. Those are the people that understand, remember, sometimes they cry out loud and beat their hands until the are bloody and raw until their is a mental break down that would make any man or woman cry but most of the time they have been in that place. A place where death and life are one of the same coin that always lands on heads.


On this very day of the dead. This Moon that looks down on all of us, can we not admit our own sins? Can we not know, but we do. We know how we sinned, we know our wrong's and we know that there is forgiveness when the dawn breaks and we know there is a new world when the sun comes.














© 2014 MoriartyMesa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it when you get all philosophical on us, underestimated, for sure, I hide no stones behind my back, that would be as wrong as blaming the masturbate for the voyeur that watches through the window. Every day we are born a new, every day our choices are our own, for sure our reasons are the right reasons, because as alpha humans, we MUST be right and everyone else MUST be wrong in order for us to be right. Oh Susanna, everything about life seems a contradiction to me sometimes.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 3, 2014
Last Updated on November 3, 2014

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing