Her Beautiful Blood-Red Dress

Her Beautiful Blood-Red Dress

A Poem by Moxx XD
"

This is prose poetry so there are no rhymes :) This poem feels a little violent so uhh yeah

"

The empty abyss echoed and creaked throughout her entire world.Everything she knew, everything she loved was nothing but a wisp of her own possession. Her power could hold such truer meaning so much more. So much love. The pain in his eyes. The reflection in death itself. 

It was all a lie

Why carry the burden of his sorrow 

Why cry in at his alter?

Why f**k up your living for someone who only stabs you in the gut and thrushes your body into the dump. Wasting away and decaying under the cloth of ruin. The shredded silk of it all knitted and twined with fabrication, feelings, and sacrifice. All in the name of structure. 

She really fell blindly into her own trap. She’s forced to play the card of the fool. 

Hung by the neck and left to die

Her weeping left a scar in their souls. The only thing left was to stain it red. 

In memory of his loss, in memory of the beholder eye. What watches below decides the fate which is already sealed. How silly stories may be told in the bible, but truth found in the air. In the trees. In the life they killed. In the life she killed. Her garden is now withering away. The lack of tears, the lack of water. The lack of love, the lack of nurture. 

Everything was gone and it was her own fault. The present was meant to be a gift not the aftermath of the past. Not the end of the future. 

As her life ebbed away 

I could feel the regret stain her heart  just as the drops of blood had stained her dress.

© 2023 Moxx XD


Author's Note

Moxx XD
Feel free to give me suggestions on how to improve!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on July 17, 2023
Last Updated on July 17, 2023

Author

Moxx XD
Moxx XD

About
"A little bit of everything all of the time" -Bo Burnham more..

Writing
Mr. Rain Man Mr. Rain Man

A Poem by Moxx XD