~Green Apple~

~Green Apple~

A Story by Mr.Allegory

 He stared idly at the dissolving suds, the warmth of the bath water long gone. He let out a yawn and slumped lower into the water. A knock came from the bathroom door, making him jump violently. 

“Leo?” A male voice called out, concern clearly displayed in his tone.

 “You’ve been in there for an hour and a half.  You okay?”

     Leo quickly pulled out the bath plug and stepped out of the tub. “I’m fine. I was just spacing.” He stated, wrapping a light brown towel around his slim waist. He opened the door, revealing a man with light chestnut colored hair and eyes the color of sunlit honey. 


“Was i really in there that long?” Leo asked with a mocking smile, not really expecting an answer. The man with honey colored eyes gave a toothy grin.


 “You’re all pruned. You’re going to soak your skin off, I swear. What do you do in there anyway?” He asked, as he wrapped his strong arms around Leo’s wet body. Leo pressed his lips against his and kissed him sweetly.


”How about you join me next time and find out.” The other man chuckled lightly. “I’d be glad to.” He mumbled between kisses. Leo pulled away
 suddenly.

” But anyway, i have to go to work.” The honey eyed man groaned in protest, a generous bulge clearly displayed under his jeans. 

“I wish you’d stay with me. You’re so damn sexy.” He pleaded, pulling Leo to his chest once more. Leo sighed and pulled away. 

“I’m going to be late. When i get off of work we can solve this…problem” He uttered, glancing down at a jean tightening bulge. The honey eyed man sighed in submission. 

“Alright” He mumbled “I love you,William Tyler Rauthford” Leo said with a chuckle. Will gave a loving smile.”I love you, too.” He said. Leo gave him one final kiss and headed out of the bathroom to get himself ready for work.

                                                                                     

                                                                       ~~~~


    “Excuse me!” exclaimed a young woman,who looked in her early twenties. Leo put down his High Fructose magazine. 


“Sorry. Yes?” He replied with the fake “Happy to help you” voice all the employees were taught. 


“I’d like to put twenty on number two.”The young woman stated, irritation threaded into her tone. “Twenty on number two.” Leo repeated. The young woman rolled her eyes and stormed out of the gas station. Leo frowned. B***h he thought to himself. He picked up his magazine and glanced at the extremely loud wall clock. It read One Forty Seven. He lifted an eyebrow, glaring at it with irritation. He got off at four. He sighed and turned his attention to the magazine. He thought about his encounter with Will that he had had that morning. How he would rather have been there rather than here. How he would have enjoyed feeling Will’s lean, defined body against his. How he would have loved to have his- 


“Leo.” A man’s voice, with a slight Hispanic accent, muttered. He jolted back to reality.


     “Yeah, Alejandro?” Leo asked, his breath shaky from his inappropriate daydream. Alejandro was the manager of the gas station. 


“Business is really slow today. I think you should go home. I can take over from here.” Alejandro stated. 


“Thank god!” Leo exclaimed, his little daydream playing through his mind again. “Did you see that little b***h who just came in here?” Leo asked. Alejandro gave a throaty laugh. 


“Yeah. I’m surprised you didn’t tell her off. You’re loco, man.” Leo gave a sardonic smile.”I guess. But, okay. I’ll see you later. Bye.” Leo quickly walked out of the gas station, trying to avoid the embarrassment of Alejandro seeing the growing tension in his pants. He passed the young woman, who had had a snarky attitude, and waved sarcastically. The woman gave a annoyed frown and drove away. Leo laughed as he started the cars engine, and began driving home.


                                                                     ~~~~

    He closed the door behind him and headed to the kitchen, throwing his keys onto the counter. He grabbed a green apple. 


” Will?” He called out, as he headed toward their shared room. He stopped in front of the bedroom door. He cocked his head, hearing muffled noises coming from the other end. Is he jerking off? He thought silently. He gave a low chuckle and turned the door nob. 


“Will, i got off of wo-” His words suddenly unable to move past the lump in his throat. “Oh god! Leo! F**K, I can explain!” The three words no one wanted to hear. Leo looked from Will to the man under him, in his bed, in his house, with a dumbfounded expression. 


“I didn’t know you’d be home this early.I’m so sorry. I love you, Leo”   Choked laughter escaped Leo’s lips. He walked over to a nearby sofa and sat down heavily. He stared blankly at his lover and the man that lay with him. 


” Love? I see…” He said calmly, suppressing the raging anger and hurt he felt inside. “Well, don’t stop because of me.” He managed to say with a forced smile. “By all means, continue.”

     A look of shock crossed Will features. ” A-Are you sure?” He replied questioningly. Leo didn’t think his heart could break any further but he was wrong. 

” Positive” Leo lied nonchalantly.  ” Did you want to join?” The nameless man asked as if trying to be polite. Leo just took a bite of his apple that now had finger indents from his tense grip. He simply shook his head. It took all of his might not to commit murder, and he had considered it several times. The nerve of this trash,Leo thought angrily, his smile not revealing his thoughts in the slightest.


     Will glared at Leo with a look of deep guilt as tears began to form on his eyelashes. “I’m sorry Leo.” He pleaded. “It was just, i wasn’t thinking okay. I didn’t mean for any of this. I never meant to hurt you. I’m so stupid. I’m so sorry.” He pleaded making his way to Leo’s feet. Leo gazed into Will’s tear stained eyes and choked back a sob, His mask breaking. His thought came a mile a minute. 

Why? Just Why? Was i not good enough? Am i not what you want? Am I lacking in some way? How could you say you love me and do something like THIS?!” The thoughts came like bullets.



    “Move!” He finally managed to say as he brushed passed Will and made his way out of the room. Will followed behind, pleading for forgiveness. Leo couldn’t manage to think properly. Couldn’t handle all of this. He grabbed the car keys that lay on the marble counter top and headed for the front door.. 


“Where are you going? Don’t leave. Please, Leo. F**K I said I was" I mean " I am sorry!” Will’s voice now frantic. The nameless man came around the corner fully dressed. “Hey, I’m gonna go.” he said as he casually made his way towards the door. Leo shrieked angrily, tears streaming down his face, and swung hard, landing a heavy fist onto the man’s nose. He could have sworn he heard something crack. Will grabbed his shoulders.


 “DON’T TOUCH ME!” Leo screamed as he shoved Will hard against the nearby wall and walked out of the open door.


     He jumped into his car and fumbled with the key until he finally managed to get the key into the ignition. With a soft purr, the car came to life and almost instantly he drove out of the driveway. He didn’t know where he was going, just that he wanted to get away from everything. Will, the house, all of the problems that had seemed impossible just ten minutes before. He drove down the road at the maximum speed limit, his mind suddenly going numb. One recurring question played loudly in his mind like a broken record.


 What do i do now?


     Truthfully, he didn’t know. He didn’t care. All he wanted to do was drive.

© 2012 Mr.Allegory


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow nice job

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 30, 2012
Tags: Homosexual, gay, romance, story, short story, boy love, Sad, relationship, Green apple, green, apple, SLASH

Author

Mr.Allegory
Mr.Allegory

Lancaster, CA



About
I'm another Human who tends to stray off into the world of the imagination~ more..

Writing
~Bakery~ ~Bakery~

A Poem by Mr.Allegory


~Water~ ~Water~

A Poem by Mr.Allegory