About Me

About Me

A Story by MrKruback
"

How I saw God.

"

I knew god was real when I was studying in class one day, biology. Looking inside ourselves, the complex system of our bodies, I knew then that this was no accident. Some could say that the world was a mere accident. There are plenty of planets that do not sustain life, so odds are that one out of a thousand or a million one eventually would. And we just happen to to be that one. But our bodies do not follow that line of reasoning. It was deliberate. All the technology we have now and we still have not figured out how to get a robot to walk they way we do.


But knowing god is real, and believing in him are two different things.As much as i yearned for it, tried for it. I couldn't feel him the way i knew others had. It wasn't until one night, that the feeling came. Completely overwhelming me. I wanted to cry but i was too shocked and awed by it.


One night, studying to right this book (studying humans and what made them *evil* was a big part of my book, therefor I would read some of the most evil things done in humanity, wondering why). I went off on one of my researching tangents. I would study one thing, and it would lead to another, and another, and so on. Suddenly I am far down the rabbit hole.


After a long, dark session of studying. I felt caked in evil. The things I read, the things I saw were hard to believe. My world shattered and I awoke for the first time. Asking myself question after question. "Why do i know when Miley Cyrus gets a boyfriend but I have never heard of these atrocities? That women get stitched up so they can be sold as virgins when they are older (true, and happening right now not hundreds of years ago.)


They way i describe it to people is, I went into a room so dark, that

when my eyes adjusted, i could see even the tiniest light. By seeing the

devil first, I saw God resisting him. I could finally see the light. I wanted to show others what I have seen, so that they too might be able to see God the way I have.

© 2014 MrKruback


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 24, 2014
Last Updated on September 24, 2014

Author

MrKruback
MrKruback

Dayton, OH



About
I am writing a book series and am looking to get funding for it on GoFundMe.com . I have posted a sample chapter to show my work and to let them see I am serious. more..

Writing