It's not just your life.

It's not just your life.

A Story by Cameron Wilkinson
"

Your life is not actually your own.

"

Life is an illusion that can’t be controlled, even if you are steering your life in the right direction you’re never fully in control. You can grasp a very tight grip on your life but it’s never really your own..

Think about it. Your life is also, your friends life, your family’s life and any stranger you may encounter. Your life could be heading in one direction then you come across someone or something then before you know it. You’re at a cross road trying to decide which route to take. Although it’s you that decides which way to go, something could have influenced that choice. Like in a movie, your choices are based on what you think is good or bad.

You come to a cross road, down one path you see nothing but gloomy woods, on the other side you can see a meadow with flowers and beautiful wildlife. Your instincts would say GO TO THE RIGHT IT LOOKS SAFE.

However, how do you know the outcome of any choice you make?

You go down the right hand side path, with the meadow. To later be captured and kidnaped.  Wouldn’t of expected that? Would you..

Now lets say you go into those gloomy woods. You walk halfway through its just trees and before you know it you’re walking back out the other side back to civilisation.

 

What you need to understand is that no matter how much control you have over your life, other things will also have control whether it’s other people, items or even stories and things you see on television.

Life has its ups and downs, but it is worth the ride when you come out into the world as a genuine person who has regrets and also precious memories. No one is truly ever morally good or bad.

There’s a bit of god and evil in everyone.

Examples are;

Charity work (Good)             Not lowering yourself to others standards (Good)

Fighting (Bad)                         Letting others cause you pain to make them happy (Bad)

© 2018 Cameron Wilkinson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on December 28, 2018
Last Updated on December 28, 2018
Tags: life, true, inspirational, facts

Author

Cameron Wilkinson
Cameron Wilkinson

Burnley, Atheist , United Kingdom



About
I'm 18 years of age, been on here for 3 years to share what I make. Nothing special. just something to relate to. more..

Writing