joy

joy

A Poem by Mrbwriting
"

the joy of having a family

"

Joy


If only there were enough words in the mind to describe the kind of joy I feel when I think of my family. They are more than a blessing, if there’s such a thing, they’re it. Happiness was manifested, when they appeared, any fear disappears. The resemblance of peace, the epitome of free the way heaven was granted to me. Beauty is an understatement, when I look at them, their voices are a safe haven. I can’t think of anything I’ve done that great, for the Creator to grant me such precious jewels. It must be mercy and grace. Sometimes I’m at a loss for words so at this moment it took concentration to express the joy, to articulate what I feel was no easy ploy. It humbles me to know that this family is for me, knowing that so many don’t have any. They are deprived, and to think that some choose to deny. I refuse to know why. This is greatness, to wake up and see these loving faces. I would never replace this. An absolute bliss, how I melt from a kiss. My Elohim chose me for this love, this family of mine greater than the clouds of above. They are my reasons, my seasons, my causes and my effects. They are my ups and downs, my to and fro, my ins and outs, my round and round. My strengths and weaknesses, my sights and blindness, my rest and activity. Oh how good it is, this story, this scene, this moment and time. The beautiful blessing, the family I call mine.

© 2024 Mrbwriting


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
Added on April 4, 2024
Last Updated on April 4, 2024

Author

Mrbwriting
Mrbwriting

Cincinnati, OH



About
I’m a 40 yr old black man that has been in love with writing since a teenager. I’m just looking to share my work with other lovers of writing. Maybe get some advice and feedback along the .. more..