The Teacher With the Curly Hair

The Teacher With the Curly Hair

A Story by Spychopathic Lover
"

This is about my favortie teacher who inspired me to write..

"

 The first time I seen the teacher with the curly hair was my first year at Tyro Midlle School. He taught seventh grade and I was in the sixth. He came out of his classroom to yell at the screaming people around me. He hated sixth graders untill they had the chance to be in his class if they did.

 I was one of the lucky ones who had the oportunnity, my seventh grade year I became an AVID student. A great acheivement for me, I was one of twenty-seven who had gotten into the class out of over onehundred choices. It was an honor. I had him for sixth period, I was nervous to go into his class. All my other teachers liked me, so the day had started out good. But now I had to go into the room of the teacher with the curly hair who hated sixth graders.

 I didn't know what to expect, when I went into the room the board said, "Circle and Connect, Think Outside the Box, and Playa Hata Seats." This confused my class. I stood with my friends Nikki and Savannah in the front of the classroom. Everyone was talking and it was loud, then He walked in. Everyone sort of quieted down, but there was still a hushed whisper.

 No one knew what to expect, he said in a loud voice, "I'm Mr.Davis. Your bellringer is to stand in a circle and connet your feet, we don't hold hands because we don't nothing akward going on."

© 2009 Spychopathic Lover


Author's Note

Spychopathic Lover
This is only the first part of this...I am nowhere close to done...please be kind...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a cute story i liked it your doing a good job keep up the good work..

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 2, 2009

Author

Spychopathic Lover
Spychopathic Lover

Lexington, NC



About
Im am nothing special, Im 13, and I love to write thats all. It's a passion and I dont care if you like it or not.. more..