Memories

Memories

A Poem by Muchypuu

I can still feel his touch on my skin.
Gentle yet made me feel the safest.
His fingertips across my hair and the way his palm fits perfectly on my cheek.
The way his eyes light up when he smiles.
His voice when he whispers in my ear.
And when he held me in his arms, i felt fireworks in my heart.
Stardust in my veins.
Sparks and lightning.
Happiness and fear.
His eyes took me to a new place every time.
A place that feels like magic.
And i never wanted to look anywhere else.
I'm in love with his soul.
I miss being the one his thoughts would wander when is alone.
And i miss being his.
I will always miss him.

© 2014 Muchypuu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Being in love is being alone, for both the souls are one single entity, steeped into each other. The souls, in their union are together and alone at the same time. I would love it if you would explore this idea further in your poem because from what I can gather, you can do better still. Great writing! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Muchypuu

10 Years Ago

I love your words !
It's really inspiring.
It's great the way you explained it.
Th.. read more
Devesh

10 Years Ago

You're most welcome, Muchypuu(?) :P
This's a poem about lust you'd with someone in your life which's transformed into the forms of love because lust's a form of love and only the real fragrance of lust can be known by you such kinda people who always treat the love right because lust always makes the life happily and gratifying living if we treat love right So, I adore this poem.

Keep up the great work and be safe!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I truly believe that love lost is possibly the most painful emotion to experience. It breeds fear, desperation, abandonment, darkness, everything that leads to despair. And some of us have an added layer on our souls, and that layer is adhesive for pain. It sticks, & it stays with us. If you you possess this, then you know just what I am talking about, & how much more difficult pain can be than it may be for the 'average' person. It lingers with us. You have done a great job of showing just what kind of love can lead to this path of overwhelming loss.

Posted 10 Years Ago


#wow# this could not be any thing less than NICE!!! ....I like your choice of words, and the Image it created when I read it...Great work

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on March 4, 2014