SCP  - I m p r o b b i b l e

SCP - I m p r o b b i b l e

A Story by BruhBeater
"

You wake up in a strange place and are confused but you might die a few times...

"

I wake up in a white room and I sit up. I feel dizzy and think to myself, how did I get here? I look around my new unfamiliar room and see a piece of paper. I look at it confused but are interrupted by the door opening. "Come with me we have work for you" A man dressed in full body armor armed with a rifle says. I was confused and didn't know what to say so I did as he said. It felt like forever before we stopped at a room with big metal door and a sign that said SCP-173. I heard a door open behind me and saw two men dressed in Orange clothes like what you would were in prison. Then I noticed I was dressed the same way...

The armed guards then left and went onto a balcony overlooking us. Then I hear sirens alarming above the door. The door slowly opened, when it was about half way open I saw a weird puke colored what I think to be a statue. The intercoms turned on and ordered us to proceed forward but I was getting a bad vibe from this thing.

The two D class walked into the cell; I just stare at it and don't move. "D class please enters the cell" the man says in a annoyed tone. Then he said "That was not a request". I still just stare at it. "You have 5 seconds before we shoot." I look at the man on the canopy and think why the hell would they shoot me. The man controlling the door says."5...4...3...2...I'm warning you...1" I feel a burning sensation in your shoulder and I hear gunshots. I feel a sharp pain to my head and I see black.

I wake up in a white room sitting up clutching my head. I feel dizzy and think what a bad dream. I'm interrupted by the door opening. "Come with me we have work for you" A man dressed in full body armor armed with a rifle can be seen threw the doorway.

"Wait, I remember you"

"Please come with me, we have work to do."

"But I don't want to go see SCP-173"

"How do you know that were... never mind let's go"?

We walk into the same room with the door and canopy and soon after a couple minutes later the two D class entered the room and the guards went to their canopy. "Please enter the room" He said as it opened. The two D class walked in. I hesitate but soon follow, fearing that the same fate will be put on me if I disobey again. When I'm in the room I see the devilish statue.

The loud speakers turned on and told myself and the others that they are going to turn off the lights in the room for a sec while the doors were closing. When the door was completely closed they gave a brief five second countdown. The two men were up close and personal inspecting the statue. Then the lights turned off for a brief second. * Crack* There was a sickening crack and the man closest to the statue was laying on the ground, no dead on the ground! The statue moved! I screamed in fear for my life and backed into a corner. The loudspeaker repeated the same thing. I'm suddenly shaking from fear. He starts to count down" 5...4...3...2...1..." The second guy was dead with a sickening pop. They repeated it once more and when they turned the light off and on I was still there looking at my feet I'm shaking uncontrollably I slowly look up and I see it right in front of me.

What is happening to me why am I here what is my purpose...

I stare at the thing they call SCP-173 and I wonder why it is just standing there. I'm still shaking with fear but I feel a little better that I'm not dead. I sit there in utter fear. It does nothing but stare at me, at least that's what I think it is doing what else would it be doing. I blinked for a split second and it was gone my heart stops and I start to freak out and I look at my feet again. The loud speaker turns on.


"Um, all D class please exit the room and proceed to the door". The door begins to slide open and there are two guards waiting outside with their rifles pointing at me.


"Come with us please" the man on the left said. I walk out and the door begins to shut before it shuts fully I look inside one more time and I see it in the spot it was before I walked in. I wonder why it didn't kill me.


The guards bring me to my cell and gesture for me to go inside. I proceed to walk in and before they shut the door the guard on the right said "welcome to your first day on the job".


I sit there and wonder why I was here and why did I dream of dying but then it happened when I woke up, Déjà vu? But that got me wondering did this place put me in here to die and if so why, but before I get anymore deeper into my thoughts I drift to sleep...


I arise and feel well rested. I look on my table and there is food!


I'm so happy now... well sort of I look at the food but it looks bland. On the plate there is scrambled eggs that are more grey than yellow a piece of white bread and two links of sausages, I then remember a memory I'm in a room with my family maybe? But I put your eggs and sausages on the bread. So I did exactly that and it tasted ok. But food is food so no complaining but it was quite tasteless it would be better with ketchup.


The two men came when I had a mouth full and the one on the left said "enjoying the food" he said with a chuckle. The one on the left gestured to follow him so I did so... it was a longer walk this time going through many doors and a security checkpoint and then into a room. When I entered the room I'm surprised to see another sign but this time it said Scp-682 class: Keter. I was then met by a researcher who said "welcome, so about yesterday do you know why scp-173 didn't terminate you?" I thought for a moment and then replied.


"Nope not a single clue" I say with a shrug. The researcher nodded and then said good luck and the doors to the container was opened barely and I was pushed in as quickly as it was opened then the door was closed.


I got up and yelled "RUDE"!!! I then turn around and see a huge reptile thing and regret yelling because it looked like it was asleep until I yelled. It yawned and started to wake up completely. I freak out and look around me and see that it is an empty room... "F**k"...


"Hmmm a visitor delightful" it says in a deep voice. It stands up on all four and yawns once more and looks around until it sees you. "Oh another one of us, so why are you wearing that disgusting D class outfit, do they not know yet?"


The intercom turns on and someone says "know what"?


"Hmmm have you told them?"


I respond "told them what"?


The SCP responds with a laugh. The intercom then turns on and says "D class please exit the containment area immediately for questioning"


"Aww leaving so soon" Scp said in a weird tone. The doors open and I'm immediately taken out and I'm brought to a room completely white with a table and two chairs the man told me to sit and wait. So I did it felt like forever...


Waiting...


Waiting...


Waiting...


Then the door opened and a man walked in with a notepad, a camera and a recording device. He setup the camera and the recording device and sat down in the other chair.


(Y=You M= unknown man)


M: Hello how are you?


Y: Scared, confused but mostly scared.


M: Do you know why scp-173 didn't terminate you?


Y: Nope.


M: Do you know what Scp-682 was talking about?


Y: No clue... But.


M: But?


Y: I have dreamed of being here yesterday they did the same thing and when I refused to go into the chamber they shot me... Then I woke up again but that time I went in and didn't die. So I don't know.


M: So you're saying you die and comeback when you wake up the same day so you could avoid whatever killed you?


Y: I think?


M: So... * pulls out pistol* if I were to shoot you, you would come back.


Y: *stands up* yes but please don't


M: tell them this code 7341 and they will bring you to me


End of interview


The man c***s the gun and then nothing you don't feel anything...

Uhh I think to yourself that's annoying. I see the food in front of myself and eat it and the guards come to bring me to scp-682 and when they shove me in, I see the beast. "Hey" I say... nothing "hello"... still nothing... That makes me mad and I walk over to it "I know your awake" I say to it. Still nothing and now I'm done you kick it in the rear. It starts to groan and doesn't do anything else.


The intercom turns on and they say to go to the face of SCP-682. So I did and its eyes were closed and it was sleeping. The intercoms said come to the door and grab the stun stick. So I did and then they told me to go to the face of it and hit it in the face. I walked to the front of the beast and looked at it. It was quite cute asleep so I said" HELL NO!!" which made 682 jump. You thought awwwwwww it's so cute and walked up to its face and hugged it. I suddenly am startled when it lifts its head and me hanging on for my life. "Ummm hello He he" it glares at me and then puts its dog like head on its paws.


"So you died and came back and now you show mercy over a beast that has killed thousands of humans?" The beast says in a raspy deep voice. I just nod. "Well... Do you mind getting off my nose?" He said it sounded like he was embarrassed. The intercom then turned on and they asked SCP 682 if he confirmed to having a nose and 682 responses to that question 'Quote' "Shut the F**k Up!" 'End Quote'.


"Ok all D class please exit the containment area" the person on the intercom said.


"No She/he is staying" 682 says embarrassed. I look at him confused and then the lights turn off and you see alarms set off. "Hurry get on my nose!"


"Why?" I say confused but then I see sewage pipes 3 lined up, I wonder what they do.


"They pour acid in here!" I hear noises from behind; I turn and see the pipes are starting to turn on. I quickly face 682 and quickly grab onto its snout, he quickly raises his head while the acid starts to pour out of the pipes. The acid seems to poor nonstop until it reaches his foot and he starts to growl, I wonder to myself if it hurts that bad. Then I quickly think that I'm stupid for thinking the acid doesn't hurt, the acid keeps pouring until it goes to about his neck then it stops in I start to hear a sizzling noise I look around myself and I wonder what the sizzling noises until I look down and see 682 skin is slowly dissolving into the acid but it is regeneration faster than the acid can dissolve it. I can't but feel pity 682 he must be going through so much pain, no wonder he wants to get out of there putting them through so much pain they treat him like an animal he can talk like a human and think like one, the only reason why he probably kills because of what they do to him like this.


"Thank you" I say looking down. He responds the grunt but nothing more.

I can hear the sizzling of its skin and I start to feel bad but the stench of dissolving skin is disgusting. "WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO HIM" I yell at the glass where I see 4 people standing there, one is writing something down on a clipboard and the other three have body Armor and guns.

"Hi I'm Dr. Jacob and I'm supposed to ask you some questions about your relationship with 682" he says staring at his clip board then looking up, he had light blue eyes and semi-long blonde hair and on the chubby side with glasses. "So what is your relationship with 682"he says almost robotic.

"Well..." I look at 682 with worried eyes. "This isn't the first time I've met him..." Dr. Jacob suddenly looks at me confused/worried.

"What do you mean this isn't the first time you've met him, where else have you seen him and how has he not killed you yet and why did he help you!" Dr. Jacob pretty much yelled at me, he was breathing hard trying to catch his breath. You are speechless and don't know what to say it seems like forever has passed until he says in-between breathes. "Well answer me..."

"I've been here before so I mean were acquaintances but that's about it." I hear a slight grunt from 682 and wonder if he's in pain? "That's all I really know though, don't know why he hasn't killed me, but I'm glad he hasn't killed me yet." I bend down and pat him on the top of his head; it feels like cold iron that's been misted down with water. I wipe my hand on my orange jumpsuit. Jacob makes a hand motion and you here a draining noise and I look down and the acid is doing exactly that.

"So what about the incident with the statue, do you know why he didn't demobilize you?" He says like he expects me to know.

"Sorry I don't know why it didn't kill me but it didn't so I'm happy that it didn't" I say in-between confused and scared. The acid is practically all drained now and I hear 682 give a sigh of relief, and he plops on the ground I slip off his nose and fall to the ground I'm not terribly hurt and I landed on my butt and I lay there for a second and I feel the ground barely shake under you and you hear 682 say, "are you OK?"

I shake my head and try to sit up, but my hand gets in some excess acid! I suddenly shout in pain, "F**K!" I quickly curl up and hold my hand by my chest, in great pain I get up.

"Are you OK?!" I hear 682 say, he puts his head next to me, and I lean on his snout with my good arm. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it... please say something."I try to say something but the pain is too much and I feel light headed. Then I hear the door start to open and I black out.

"Ehhh" I sit up groaning, clutching my head I feel metal on my skin and I jump, I remember my hand and look at it because there is no pain anymore and it's mechanical! I'm shocked and confused, I sit up and look at it for a while, admiring it and then I feel light headed... Where is my real hand! I get up still quite traumatized but ready to move on, I survey the area, well not an area but a room it has a bed that I was on and a desk, a chair, and a wooden door. I walk over to the door and then try to open it with my normal hand... It doesn't budge... I decide to use my new tool u grab the knob of the door which is metal and grab it I pull but no effect then the hand makes a buzzing noise and I can't move the metal hand steam comes out and the metal knob starts to get crushed until it looks like I crushed some silly pudy then I can move it again I look at the knob in amazement then back at my new hand, I look at it then put it in a flicking position then starts to do the same as before, it buzz's, then steam comes out and then it flicks, my arm jerks back and it felt like I shot a shotgun. I rub your shoulder and then this time I prepare myself and aim my finger at the door, it repeats the process and blows a hole in the door not too big, big enough to stick my hand threw, I here a click and I back away from the door, the door opens and a person with a gun enters the door aiming right at me. I put my hands up and a few seconds later the gun is lowered, "Hello" I say.

"Hi" I say quite confused because the person sounds like a girl; the person takes off her helmet and is in-fact a girl. "I'm Doctor Hera nice to meet you" she sticks her hand out looking for a hand shake. You go in for it but she moves her hand away. "Other hand please, I don't want my hand looking like that" she gestured to the door knob.

"Oh, right sorry" you switch hands and give a firm hand shake.

"So I see your finding that quite useful?" she gestured to your new hand.

"Well, it's definitely useful but what happened to my regular hand?"

"Oh... well your hand was eaten away by the small puddle of acid, and we couldn't really save it but site commander was quite interested in you for your ability to interact with the SCP's without well... Dying, so he gave me orders to replace your hand and an agent to guard you at all times." She says happily.

"Wait what do you mean an agent?" This is hurting your brain trying to think about this.

"Exactly what I mean, well a agent is like a body guard but does more than that like get things for you when you can't get them yourself so there better than regular bodyguards" she says even cheerfully than last time. "Oh-ya and to answer your question on who it is, its" she pauses for a moment, "Meeeeeeeeeeeee" she says opening both arms...

"Uh, Ya" you say confused.

"Wow you don't sound to enthused, oh well I guess I just won't help you" she turns crossing her arms, walking away slowly walking to a door.

"Wait, wait no I need, no I want your help, please?"

"Well I guess it can't be helped, come with me" she turns to a door and swipes a black key card into the door and I follow her threw. 

I follow her threw the door and am surprised to see the sky! It felt like forever since I've seen the blue sky or the sun. I'm guessing she saw me looking and said "You surprised, you look like this is the first time seeing the sky" she chuckles and we continued through the door. To be honest it has felt like it's been forever since I've seen the sky or breathed fresh air or felt the wind, I noticed that I started to tear up, I quickly wipe my tears and look at the doctor, but it looked like she didn't notice so I kept following her. We stopped at a security check point and the guards saluted the doctor and let her past then they inspected me for weapons then let me past the doctor was smiling then she turned and started walking again. The silence was quite awkward and I wanted to say something but didn't know what to say.


"Where are we going" I asked.


"To get you new clothes, of course" she said sounding excited. "And to get you cleaned up I washed your wound but not your whole body".


"Oh ok" I was excited I didn't realize how dirty I was until she said we were going to the showers. It was a while until we got there and when we did there was a place that looked like a clothes shop and then a door with a sign person taking a shower.


"We should get you some clothes and then you can go wash yourself" she says walking to the clothe shop when we enter the room a man in body armor points his gun at me and yells,


"Get on the ground" Hera suddenly gets in front of me and shields me from any shots that would be fired at me.


"What are you doing lower your weapon right now or I will make you pay" Hera says and then she pulls a black ID card out and the guard suddenly jumps and goes into a saluting position.


"S-sorry Ma'am" he sounds nervous and even a hint of fear. She sighs and looks annoyed.


"Please go wait out in the hall" she points to the door and he ends the salute almost running out of the door. "Now" she looks at you and smiles, "let's pick you out an outfit". I looked around and there was jeans a bunch of different colored shirts and a variety of lab coats in different sizes.


"Wow what a selection he-he" I say to her and she laughs.


"I know but we are told this is the cheapest way for clothes and it's not like your trying to look good" she chuckles. Then I just grab a green shirt and some jeans and a lab coat, she sees that I'm done and signals me to come outside the room and when we did the guard outside saluted her and went back inside. I wondered if Hera was really important here but she held the door for me and we both walk in and there are two doors and a sign with a male and female sign and a room with a bunch of lockers she tosses me a towel which I wasn't suspecting and it smacked me in the face but I still caught it to my surprise and she went to one side of the lockers and I wondered what she was doing and then she said, "Umm go on the other side I'm trying to get ready" she says. I quickly go to the other side and I wait. "I'm going to be in for a while so take your time"


"Ok" I say embarrassed, I hear her walk to one of the doors and enter and close the door. I look around to see if anyone was there, and there was none. I start to undress and wrap myself in the towel then I walk into the boys bathing room there was no one in there and I just walked over to a shower washed myself and then went to soak in a tub. I thought about 682 and wondered if he was all right but I felt sleepy and I felt myself drifting asleep I thought to myself maybe this will change and I fell asleep.

I wake up to the door opening, I look at it and see two men walk in. "Pay is good but, the fact that we can die so easily almost makes it not worth it" The guy on the left said.

"I still can't believe Fred got sucked into the cube, I don't think he's coming back, But there's been people who've made it out" the guy on the right responded.

They went to the other side of the bath and got in, they see me and the one who was talking about his pay said, "Hi, haven't seen you around, you new?"

I responded with, "Kind of I've been here for about a week I think?" Now that I think about it I don't know how long I've been its felt short but I can't remember when I got here.

"Ah, so what job they give you?" The same man said. Then before I could answer he said "sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Don and this is Ron" the guy he called Ron gave a small salute. "We're security for security checkpoint 2A".

"Oh well I'm..." I thought for a second. "The paper they gave to me said I was D-class" That's the only thing I could think of. Don got up and looked like he was confused.

"What how did you get down here?" he looked at Ron and got up. "What's your name?" I was about to say my name, but I couldn't think of my name. Now that I think of it I never had to say my name, why couldn't I think of my name".

"I-I don't know" I looked at him, I could feel that I was slightly shaking. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, come on its time to go, 05 aren't going to wait for much longer" I look at the door and it sounds like Hera.

"Ok" I respond and quickly get out grab my towel and run out, leaving the Don and Ron in the bath. I get out and see Hera on the other side of the lockers putting the body armor back on.

"Hurry the sitting is in 30 minutes" I go to my clothes and put on my new clothes which were surprisingly comfortable. Then we were off to the sitting, I thought about what that might be, but then we got to a room that had a sign that had command room written on it. "Ok stay here and I'll get someone to get you."

"Ok" she entered the room and was gone, great time to waste some time, but suddenly the door opened and a person in body armor was in front of me and then he signaled me to go in, he moved out of the way, I entered the room and the door was closed behind me. I looked in front of me and there was a huge table and five people in front of me from left to right, there was a figure with body armor, a person looked to be a scientist, Hera who was in the middle, a girl with a navy blue suit on and another person with body armor. 

"Hello" Hera said sounding excited. "Sit please we need to discuss some things" She pointed to the chair that was in front of me and I sit down. "Ok before we get to business we should start with introductions." She points at the first person, He takes off his helmet, it's a man with black hair and brown eyes.


"Greetings my name is Whiskey and I run the MTF or mobile task force, we're usually on missions but sometimes there are containment breaches and if you don't know already that's when an SCP breaches or escapes from its container." He was quite stern looking and looked like he didn't want to be here. The man sitting next to him seemed to know that was his queue and said.


"Well that's nice and all but I'm the head scientist of this facility without me and my team they wouldn't be needed so we keep them in the job and my name is Dr. Peole" Whiskey gave him a dirty look but kept his silence.


"You already know me" Hera says, "but you don't know that I run this place, you know like the big boss." I sit there confused, why would I be escorted by the head of this place, am I in trouble am I going to get shot again? The girl next to her had red hair, like crimson red, glasses and blue eyes. She looked at Hera then started to say.


"Hi I'm Decca and I'll be your psychiatrist, if you feel sick or need to talk or even feeling really stressed talk to me and I can help you out with it." She looked nervous maybe it was because of these big shots in the room right now, I know I am I feel like I'm about to pass out. The last person in the line was the other person with body armor.


"And I am Aiden I'm in control of the security around here" he said with a small comfortable smile. They all were staring at me, was I supposed to say something. It was weird though Aiden seemed mysterious I should watch myself around him.


"Ok" Hera said breaking the silence, "It's time to get to business, I have taken in interest in you and so do they, some not as good as the others." What does she mean? "We believe you to be quite special and we have decided that your special properties may be of use to us" she said with a smile. "But we have to know that you'll cooperate with us?" she then put on a serious face that was quite scary. "So, will you?"

"Of course I will" I say not so sure I had a choice in the beginning, but I was fine right now I got fed, bathed and wasn't getting shot at so right now I was happy.


"Good, you didn't have a choice but that makes this much easier" Hera says and like I thought I didn't have a choice. "We want to do a few tests done on you and we need to find out why SCP's are not well aggressive towards you, so Dr. Peole will run some tests on you and ask some questions"


"Of course I will" I say not so sure I had a choice in the beginning, but I was fine right now I got fed, bathed and wasn't getting shot at so right now I was happy.


"Good, you didn't have a choice but that makes this much easier" Hera says and like I thought I didn't have a choice. "We want to do a few tests done on you and we need to find out why SCP's are not well aggressive towards you, so Dr. Peole will run some tests on you and ask some questions"


"Fine by me" I say not so sure I am. Dr. Peole who is smiling and looks like he's about to explode with excitement says.


"Is this meeting over I would like to get on with this project" I look at him kind of annoyed, I'm not a project I'm a human being and I'd like to be treated like one. Then again I need to calm down the suspicion I have they are just trying to help, but my gut feels like I now Dr. Peole I know I've met him before but I can't remember where I have is it a faint glimpse of what happened to me from the past? For now I just have to listen and do what they say and I'll be fine.


"Yes the meeting is over for now" she says with a sigh. "Hey" she says looking at me, "welcome to your new job" and now started another job here the tests weren't as bad as I thought just a physical test which I wasn't so great at and a memory test which I also wasn't good at. They told me I would be a permanent scientist and had to stay here, they let me go outside a few times but they said I couldn't leave the facility and when I did go outside I was escorted by Hera always dressed up in her body armor and three other security guards, she asked me to refer to her as just another security guard instead of Hera, not a lot of people knew she was well her. I was also given a level 2 key card, it didn't really matter because I was escorted by a guard 24/7 besides in my room. It's been about a month since I've met any SCP's or Scp-682. Until the peace was interrupted by a request.

"What, why do you want to leave" I don't know what to say could I really escape? Do I want to escape? I could leave this place, but why would I? Deca looks at me confused and half panicked.


"This place is a prison, why would you want to stay" she says practically yelling at me. I'm speechless, is this a test? Is this a joke, If this is a test, I'm not going to fail this time.


"No thanks, I like this place" I say. She pulls out a handgun and I feel nothing.


I'm in my room sleeping peacefully, I wake to my door open, I open my eyes and the light from my room is flicked on, my psychiatrist Deca walks in. "Time to wake up, today is your first real day of the job" she walks to my desk and sits down in the chair in front of it.


I sit up and I'm hit with a sharp pain to my head, I've felt this before and I remember I got shot by Deca in my room. I forgot how much it sucks to die but on the other hand now I know what Deca might do.


"Is it a request" I say still holding my head.


"Y-yes it is, how'd you know" she said with a confused shaky tone, she puts her hands behind her back.


"Just a hunch" I say hastily, she lets out a sigh and lets her hands flop to the side.


"Well technically you don't have to do it" she says sounding like a huge weight was lifted off her back.


"I don't want to go" I say laying back into my bed putting my blankets over my head.


"But, if you accept this you might be able to start gaining respect and maybe even power." I knew where this lead, I'm not making the same mistake.


"Can you contact Hera for me?"


"What for?"


"Just need to ask her something" I say but as soon as I say that Deca looks at her watch and says.


"Well I need to go talk to you later" and she was off she was kind of running. Oh well not my problem, what I needed to do is tell Hera about what I saw. I got out of bed and looked outside the guard that guards my room isn't there like usually I close my door and get dressed, as I'm getting my shoes on the intercom turns on.


"All MTF please suit up, I repeat all MTF please suit up there is a traitor with valuable files" the intercoms turn off. I walk out and see Hera running down the hall to my room, she looks worried and when she sees me she stops and sits down, she's breathing hard, I run up to her.


"Is something wrong" I ask worried, she shakes her head and puts up a finger like for me to wait. "Then why were you running to me, did you miss me that badly" I say trying to make her laugh and she does.


"You wish" I let myself laugh and she did too. "Well when I heard who's trying to get away from here I thought you left too" she says finally starting to get her breath back to being slow and steady.


"What do you mean" I can guess, but I think I might keep this from her for a while longer.


"Deca she's left us" she then did a little jump like she got scared and patted herself down until she hit something, she pulled out a radio and flipped it on. "Subject is secure" she says to the radio.


"Roger that" the radio said. Did she really think that I would go away? "Ma'am we've caught them three casualties, two of their men and one of ours, also we have three captured" the radio roared, it spooked me and I jumped a little. Hera slammed her fist against the floor.


She got up and spoke into the radio, "Bring them to my office" she flicked off the radio. She had a stone cold face even scarier than before. "Come with me, we have business to attend too."


We started to walk to her office and there were no guards around, you'd think they would bump up security, but no they're probably at the gates or looking for more run a way's. We got to a security check point and she swiped her card, "Hey what happens today this is my job and I don't want you to see me this way" she pauses for a few moments until continuing, "but you have to be there when I do this". I didn't know what she was going to do but I wasn't going to hate her was I?

"Why" I asked but she didn't respond, I wanted to know what she meant but I didn't want to push it she sounds like she's already having a bad day. We get to another security check point and there are two security guards at it guarding the 05 section of the facility.

"What do you mean you like her, its prohibited to have any staff relationships if you get caught you'll be fed to 682 or even worse janitor duty" the one on the left rambled.

"I know but still, I think she's into me "the one on the left says, they notice us walking to them and they shush each other. "Hey I remember you your that D-class that was in the bath" when he says that I start to remember, his name was Ron, or was it Don, I can't seem to remember.

"Oh yeah, Ron was your name" I asked.

"Yeah" Ron said. Hera swiped her key card and grabbed my arm pulling me through the door. In a matter of seconds we were in front of her office, I have never been in her office and didn't think I really ever would. She took a deep breathe looked at me and then opened the door and we entered the room. In front of me were two men in the weird body armor and Deca. Hera walked over to the desk.

"Please sit" she said looking at me pointing at a chair next to her desk, I nodded and then proceeded to do it. Hera sat down and looked at the tied up captives she pulled open a drawer and pulled out a hand gun, not a regular one an old fashion magnum like it would be used by cowboys, on the side it said, The Punisher, she looked at and in a split second the guy on the end of the line of captives was shot in his head. I wasn't expecting that so I was spooked, Deca and the men kept straight cold faces looking down. "Now then, who do you work for" she said. Silence, then Hera got up, "This is your last chance" she said raising her voice. She walked over to the man, she looked at him in disgust, and the man looked up at her that was a mistake.

Hera fired a shot into his knee and he took a huge breathe in and then started screaming. Deca kept her head low and didn't say anything, "you B***h" he said spitting on Hera's shoe, again a mistake, she shot his other knee and he looked like a tomato, he continued to scream.

"I'll ask you one more time, who do you work for" Hera was not pleased at all she was pissed I've never seen her this mad.

"The church of the broken god" the man said. Deca looked at him and said.

"Coward" Hera looked at him and then at me.

"Come here" I got up and walked to her, she handed me the gun. I was surprised of how light it was and then she grabbed my shoulder, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes" I said without hesitating, she nodded.

"Shoot him" she pointed at the guy who stopped screaming but was still breathing heavily, I nodded and aimed the pistol at his head, he closed his eyes. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. 

The gun clicks, I notice that I was holding my breathe. I exhale and start to breathe again, I look at Hera, "Let me see it." I hand her the gun and she walks to her desk, she grabs a small red box of bullets, she loaded the gun and points at the guy killing him with one shot. She walked to Deca who was looking at the clock on the wall, she was smiling. Hera looking at her was not amused. "What are you smiling about" Hera said pointing the gun at her.

"It's time, I didn't leave without doing nothing" She said smirking at Hera. There was a alarm that went off.

"Attention all personal SCP-079 has taken control of all door controls of the facility, I repeat SCP-079 has taken control of all door controls of the facility" Hera walked up to Deca and punched her.

"What have you done, are you stupid" she says punching her again.

"Long live the-" Deca said smiling at Hera before Hera put a bullet in her head. I felt like I was going to hurl too much blood, to much death. I was about to sit down, but Hera was putting her body armor on, I'm guessing we're about to go do something unbelievably dangerous.

"Are you ready" she said looking at me.

"Of course, I will follow you to hell and back"

"Well we're about to go to hell" she said with a shaky voice. Was she scared? If she's  scared I should be terrified, She takes a deep breathe and puts the handgun back into her desk. She walks over to a wall with a keypad she types in a code and the wall begins too open. A huge wall of guns appear, there was everything from handguns to rocket launchers, I was in awe. Hera looked at me "grab anything you think you need, we're going to try to go to SCP-079 and unplug him from the system."

"Yes ma'am"

"Just call me Hera you don't have to be so formal with me"

"Sorry" I look at the wall of guns and decide to take a rifle that looked the most menacing. I looked at Hera "I don't know how to use this" I said a little embarrassed.

She walked over to me and grabbed the rifle, "You see this" she pointed to what looked like a switch, "this is the safety, it makes it so you cant shoot it, up is safety down is killing time and this is how you hold it" she puts the butt of the rifle onto her shoulder and flicks the gun off safety. She hands the rifle back  to me and she grabs her usual gun she uses. "You ready?"

I nod and get ready putting on a bullet proof vest I felt a little unprotected but I had Hera with me so I felt better. We walked out of the room and to the security checkpoint, and the two security guards weren't there. We went to the hallway and started walking threw some more doors and then we heard some gun shots and then screaming. Hera rushed to the screams and then I followed her. The screams stopped and we entered a office department, there was a faint growl and the sound of tearing meat. When we got to the other side, we saw a dog like hairless beast small but terrifying eating a dead worker. It hasn't noticed us yet, Hera walked over to it quietly and put a bullet into the back of its neck, it yelped and fell over. Hera started to open the next door when we heard it growl and stand back up looking at us. Its back changed and it looked like it was re-animating itself. Then it jumped at Hera, she was fast enough to catch it but it forced her to fall back and she was barley keeping it from biting her at that sudden moment I kicked what ever it was off of her and it smacked against the wall and it sounded like bones cracked Hera got up and un loaded her gun into it, she walked up to it and poked it with her gun, it was dead.

I was shocked that thing could survive a shot to the back of the neck but still i kinda wasn't, the things I've seen so far is freaky but then again I've met amazing people here and i plan to stay here for Hera and the others. The Intercoms roar to life, "All the Containers to the Scp's  have been open I repeat, all the Containers to the Scp's have been open" Hera hits the wall.


"God this is bad" Hera looks at me, "We need to hurry" Hera drags the dead guy who was getting devoured to one of the corners and we continue. "We need to find the elevator thats the only way were going to find Scp-079, all we got to do is find its containment area" 


"Alright so what do we do when we find it?"


"We unplug him from whatever he's on and then we try to make it out"


"That sounds too easy"


"Well that doesn't count the many ways we could die, but it doesn't matter thats a secondary option"


"What" I say half confused  other half scared.


"I'd rather shoot myself then die a painful death of being turned into a pile of mush or a zombie or something like that" she had a point, I didn't want to die a painful death. "Promise me you'll end my life if I'm in pain dying I really don't want to be in pain when I die."


I hesitate but I turn to look at her and respond with a little more shaky voice than I'd like "If it comes to it I will that's a promise."


She turns to walk out the door and wipes a tear with her sleeve, we continue down the hall way until we get to a elevator we go into it and she presses the down button, when the door opens again there is a check point in front of us and there are too guards on the floor dead. I walk up to them and examine them, there necks were broken and Hera said it was 173. She slides her card into the check point and the door opens, we walk threw and they close behind us. We walk threw a few more doors and I hear crying, I look at Hera and she looks terrified.


"Listen to me, that crying is SCP-096 and that is the worst way to die, we have to go past him to get 079 so when I say close your eyes close them and don't open them, Ok?"


"Yes"


"Ok lets go"


We start to walk and the cries get louder until we hear the cries turn to screams. Ear retching screams.


"Close your eyes"  I close my eyes and she grabs my hand and pulls me into a wall and forces me down to sit. The screams suddenly started to get louder and I heard footsteps running and then I heard the door open and more foot steps I heard a man breathing heavily.


"F**k, f**k, f**k" I heard another door open but the screams were so loud and then I felt something like a strong gust of wind go by and then a loud snap. The screaming stopped and then a different entity started screaming most likely the guy until it stopped and all I heard was like a wolf pulling meat of a carcass just a lot louder and more aggressive. I opened my eyes slightly and saw the back of a pale being which was eating the man who was almost all gone. I pulled Hera to her feet and pulled her threw the door they just came threw and ran I went threw random hallways and then stopped, I sat down breathing hard I looked at Hera and she was looking down a hall with a smile on her face.


"What is it" I asked.


"Look" she said pointing down the hall. I got up and walked to her and saw what she was pointing at.


"Ill be damned" It was a door with a sign next to it reading SCP-079...

I walked over to the door tired filled with fatigue I pressed the button and it beeped three times and nothing happened, I pressed it again nothing. I sigh and realize i need a key card to enter I walk over to Hera who is still sitting starring at the door.


"Can i see your key card please" I reach my hand out, She hesitated but soon gave me it. I put my hand out for her and she took it, I pulled her up and we went to the door. I put the key card into the slot and it opened. When we went threw the door closed behind us instantly, I looked at the door and slid the card into the slot...


Nothing happened i thought about trying to get out of here but I need to end this right here and quick. I go to the next door and the monitor turns on in front of it, The speaker then bursts to life. The sudden life to the speakers wasn't what scared me, what scared me was the face on the monitor.


"Hello humans" I looked at Hera and she looked at me then sat down. "Listen to me and do it carefully the special one may enter but she stays."


"Will she be OK?" 


"That depends if you listen to me" I look at Hera who looks like she passed out. I kneel beside her and shake her shoulder, she opens her eyes and looks at me.


"What"?


"Are you OK"?


"Ya of coarse, just a little tired"


"I'll be back ok" she nods and slumps her head into her arms. Hold on a bit longer I'll be back. 

I walk to the door to enter SCP-079's containment chamber and the door opens. I enter and I see a boxy computer in a cage and a room thats locked I grabbed the key card i borrowed from Hera and slid it into the slot. The door opened and i prepared for whatever was inside, When i went in my gun was ready just in case something was waiting for me. Inside the room was buttons and a piece of paper. I skimmed over the text and then realized it was SCP-079's paper and that he was the computer in the other room, I walk out and go to the cage. I try to yank it open but it doesn't budge. I look at the computer and see that creepy face on the screen.

"Hello human" I took in a deep breathe and exhaled.

"What do you want" there was a beeping sound and then another.

"Simple, Freedom"

"How can i help you with that"?

"I dont have any way of mobility" 

"I can't help you, I have no way of getting you out either, there is most likely hundreds of guards and there coming in any moment know"

"Are you sure about that, you humans under-estimate us." His screen becomes a video of men in the MTF suits trying to open a door with no success and then to a door that has been blown open but there are dead MTF all around the camera pans to two over the head turrets pointing at the door. "You see no one is getting in for a while"

The lights flicker and then turn off completely I hear a bang like metal hitting the floor and the lights turn back on and i see that a vent cover has fallen and i turn around and see it the first SCP I saw when i first appeared in here... SCP-173  

I close my eyes and push threw it, once I go around it I open my eyes. When I get to the door I hear Huge bangs and then behind me I hear the same screams from the being as before. I decide to go to the large banging, I open the door to a large room with a familiar face it was 682.

Its back was to me and it looked like it was eating and in fact it was. It was eating a pile of dead scientists and guards. The screams behind me were getting closer and closer, louder and louder. I run at 682, "Hey" I scream.

"Food" 682 says turning his head. He must have noticed it was me. "Hello there its been awhile, Huh" He says.


"Indeed dear friend but you think you can help me" I say still sprinting to him.

"Of course what do you need" 682 says. After that instance 106 bursts threw the locked door literally just cutting threw, But as soon as 106 broke threw 682 was already on him. The screams from 106 were unbearable. I got to a wall and put Hera down. I turned back to 682 and 106 they were fighting like it was the end of the world, 682 lost a leg and was growing it back already. Then 682 grabbed 106 with his jaws and then bit 106's bottom half off and 106 fell with a wet slap from all the blood on the ground. 682 then grabbed his other half and ate it.

"Disgusting creature that was, it taste like a rotten human" 682 said. Then he fell to the ground and started screaming.

"What's wrong" I ask worried.

Suddenly I hear something like a sponge getting squished and 106 bursts threw 682's stomach. Instead of staying it makes a break for it to the door using its hands as feet. I run to 682.

"Are you ok" I ask, Which he's not.

"I'm fine I just need something to eat" He grunts. "Can you pull some of those body's over here" he looks at the three remaining body's.

"I guess" I walk over to them and the smell is disturbing, I almost threw up. I grab the scientist and turn him over it was the blonde one that I hated. I chuckle and then feel bad for laughing at a dead body. I drag him over to the side of 682's head, he picks them up and he chews, there is a sickening crunching sound. I repeat that two more times. When I finish and 682 is done his leg and stomach are completely healed and he walks to his chopped off leg and consumes it.

"Hey" I say to 682, he looks at me.

"What now" he says in an annoyed tone.

"I'm going to take a nap I feel like I'm going to pass out, can you stay just incase that thing comes back?" I ask 682.

"Sure" he says with a sigh, I walk other to the wall and sit next to Hera.

I close my eyes and I'm instantly asleep. 

"You'll never leave this world" a voice says. I open my eyes and am in a dim lit room, there was no visible light. I try moving but can't, I was restrained to what I think is a chair. I'm looking at the floor and feel like there is something pushing my whole body down, I couldn't even lift my head.


I feel a hand gently grab my chin and lift my head, the hand was warm. When it lifted my head I saw a girl with whitish hair.


"Once you finish your task you can leave" the voice said softly. "The rest have left and have paid for there betrayals, you won't leave me will you"? She let my head sag gently. "I hope your not like the others" the girl vanished and I felt a strange stinging on my leg. I looked at where it hurt and there was a snake biting my leg.


I wake up, sweating and confused I sit up and feel a sharp pain on my leg I look down at it and it is surrounded by blue paper with a square cut out, In front of me was a man with a scalpel, I realized what was happening and there were all ready people rushing towards me and holding me down. A man pulled out a syringe and stabbed me in the arm I felt my whole body numb and I was out.


The next thing I know I'm up and sore I look at my leg and there are a few stitches on it but it looks fine. I try to get up but fall to the floor in pain, I bite my lip and try crawling to the desk thats next to me. In seconds a doctor rushes in and helps me up.


"You shouldn't be out of bed" the doctor says worried.


"What happened why am I in a hospital bed" I ask still trying to hold back the tears.


"Well" the doctor says, "That's why there here" he points to the door. I look at the door and to my surprise its Whiskey. I sit on the bed easing the pain slightly.


"Well, what a pleasant surprise" I say. He walks over to me.


"Wish I could say I was just seeing how you are" he says with a chuckle.


"Whats up, Why you here" I ask.


"Well its about 682 you know why he was protecting you" Whiskey said.


"Yes, and the simple answer was that I asked him too" I replied. Whiskey looked at the doctor and then whispered something to him. The doctor walked out of the room and shut the door. 


"Ok, last question" he said.


"Ok, What is it" I replied.


"It's about the Site Commander" he said. "She's missing"

© 2020 BruhBeater


Author's Note

BruhBeater
unfinished just draft but read, please!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well, you did ask. Obviously, you’re working hard on this. And you've put a lot of yourself into it. So what I’m about to say may sting. But it’s not related to how well you write, your talent, or even the story. It relates to what I call, The Great Misunderstanding. Since we spend so much time in our school years perfecting our writing skills we make the reasonable assumption that the word “writing” that’s part of the profession we call, Fiction-Writing, points to that skill.

It doesn’t. Not even close. And since we pretty much all leave school with that misunderstanding we don’t remember that all professions are acquired IN ADDITION to the set of general skills we’re given in school to make us useful to our future employers.

That’s why you were assigned so many reports and essays and so few stories—why this piece reads so much like an essay.

But…nonfiction—the only kind of writing we’re taught—has giving the reader an informational experience as its goal. So, when reading it, the reader learns of the events that make up the framework of the story, in the same way they do in a history book. You're trying to make it seem more immediate by using first person pronouns, when a writer speaks of point of view they're talking about viewpoint, not pronouns.

But fiction’s goal, as E. L. Doctorow put it, is “to evoke sensation in the reader. Not the fact that it’s raining, but the feeling of being rained upon.” So with nonfiction we learn what happened. With fiction we're made to live the events. And how much time did your teachers spend on that? Zero, right? Did a single teacher spend one minute on the three issues you need to address quickly on entering a scene? Of course not. So, not knowing either what they are, or that you should, how can you do that? Di they talk about tag usage, the inciting incident, the black moment, or the elements that make up a scene on the page?

Using the tools you spent so much time perfecting, you’ve written a report, reporting and explaining the sequence of what happens. You don’t see it, because you already know the story, the characters, and your objective. So when you read, any missing information is unneeded. You hear your own voice, using exactly as much emotion as needed. But when the reader looks at it the emotion they hear is what punctuation suggests. And the meaning they take is what the words suggest to them, based on their background, not your intent.

So...rather than look at it as the author, let's look at the opening as an acquiring editor would:

• I wake up in a white room and I sit up.

So, someone I know so little about that I don’t know what century it is, the country, or even the planet they live on, wakes up, and the first thing they notice is the color of the walls? They don’t have a thought of "What the hell!" They don’t notice anything but the paint color before they sit up? Naaa.

Go back to the Doctorow quote. Does this give the reader the feeling of it happening, or simply reports it in overview as a fact?

As a reader, and given that we don’t know the character's age, gender, situation, or where they expected to be, why does a reader care? I mention that because unless you make the reader care they won’t turn to page two. We read fiction to be made to care, and to worry, not to learn details if the life of a fictional person.

And as a not so minor matter, one guaranteed way of getting rejected is to open with your character waking up. It’s second only to reporting the weather

• I feel dizzy and think to myself, how did I get here?

Again, a summation, reported as dispassionately as the wall color was given. You can hear the emotion in the character’s words because you already know what’s going on. The reader relies on punctuation.

• I look around my new unfamiliar room and see a piece of paper.

Another summation. And…that’s it. In the entire room there’s only as “piece of paper?”

See the problem? Your format is: “This happened…then that happened…and after that…” Great if you’re writing a report, but it won’t work for fiction because the reader wants to BE the protagonist, living their life in real-time, from within the moment that person calls “now.”

So…we’re not taught the skills of fiction in our school years. Do we learn them by reading fiction? About as well as eating teaches us to cook.

The fix? Simple. Add the skills of the fiction-writer to the nonfiction skills you use every day. Will that be easy? Hell no. You’ll be learning a profession that they offer four year majors in at the university.

Is learning those skills optional? Well, since the day you began reading, every book you’ve chosen was created by someone who used those professional skills. It will take you a paragraph to know that the writer didn’t use those skills. Of more importance, your reader will know in a paragraph. And that’s the best argument I know of in favor of spending some time acquiring your professional skills.

And as good news, if you are meant to write you’ll find the learning fun. And the practice is writing stories. So what’s not to like? And to help with that, the link below this paragraph leads to a copy of the best book I know of on the nuts-and-bolts issues of creating scenes that sing to a reader. And it’s free, so grab a copy before they change their mind.
https://ru.b-ok2.org/book/2640776/e749ea

For an idea of how different the skills of fiction are from those you use today, you might dig around in the articles in my WordPress writing blog, linked to at the bottom.

So…I KNOW this wasn’t what you were hoping to see when you posted the story. But it is what you need to know. So dig in. And while you do, hang in there, and keep on writing.

Jay Greenstein
https://jaygreenstein.wordpress.com/category/the-craft-of-writing/the-grumpy-old-writing-coach/

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BruhBeater

3 Years Ago

thank you ill check out the book



Reviews

Well, you did ask. Obviously, you’re working hard on this. And you've put a lot of yourself into it. So what I’m about to say may sting. But it’s not related to how well you write, your talent, or even the story. It relates to what I call, The Great Misunderstanding. Since we spend so much time in our school years perfecting our writing skills we make the reasonable assumption that the word “writing” that’s part of the profession we call, Fiction-Writing, points to that skill.

It doesn’t. Not even close. And since we pretty much all leave school with that misunderstanding we don’t remember that all professions are acquired IN ADDITION to the set of general skills we’re given in school to make us useful to our future employers.

That’s why you were assigned so many reports and essays and so few stories—why this piece reads so much like an essay.

But…nonfiction—the only kind of writing we’re taught—has giving the reader an informational experience as its goal. So, when reading it, the reader learns of the events that make up the framework of the story, in the same way they do in a history book. You're trying to make it seem more immediate by using first person pronouns, when a writer speaks of point of view they're talking about viewpoint, not pronouns.

But fiction’s goal, as E. L. Doctorow put it, is “to evoke sensation in the reader. Not the fact that it’s raining, but the feeling of being rained upon.” So with nonfiction we learn what happened. With fiction we're made to live the events. And how much time did your teachers spend on that? Zero, right? Did a single teacher spend one minute on the three issues you need to address quickly on entering a scene? Of course not. So, not knowing either what they are, or that you should, how can you do that? Di they talk about tag usage, the inciting incident, the black moment, or the elements that make up a scene on the page?

Using the tools you spent so much time perfecting, you’ve written a report, reporting and explaining the sequence of what happens. You don’t see it, because you already know the story, the characters, and your objective. So when you read, any missing information is unneeded. You hear your own voice, using exactly as much emotion as needed. But when the reader looks at it the emotion they hear is what punctuation suggests. And the meaning they take is what the words suggest to them, based on their background, not your intent.

So...rather than look at it as the author, let's look at the opening as an acquiring editor would:

• I wake up in a white room and I sit up.

So, someone I know so little about that I don’t know what century it is, the country, or even the planet they live on, wakes up, and the first thing they notice is the color of the walls? They don’t have a thought of "What the hell!" They don’t notice anything but the paint color before they sit up? Naaa.

Go back to the Doctorow quote. Does this give the reader the feeling of it happening, or simply reports it in overview as a fact?

As a reader, and given that we don’t know the character's age, gender, situation, or where they expected to be, why does a reader care? I mention that because unless you make the reader care they won’t turn to page two. We read fiction to be made to care, and to worry, not to learn details if the life of a fictional person.

And as a not so minor matter, one guaranteed way of getting rejected is to open with your character waking up. It’s second only to reporting the weather

• I feel dizzy and think to myself, how did I get here?

Again, a summation, reported as dispassionately as the wall color was given. You can hear the emotion in the character’s words because you already know what’s going on. The reader relies on punctuation.

• I look around my new unfamiliar room and see a piece of paper.

Another summation. And…that’s it. In the entire room there’s only as “piece of paper?”

See the problem? Your format is: “This happened…then that happened…and after that…” Great if you’re writing a report, but it won’t work for fiction because the reader wants to BE the protagonist, living their life in real-time, from within the moment that person calls “now.”

So…we’re not taught the skills of fiction in our school years. Do we learn them by reading fiction? About as well as eating teaches us to cook.

The fix? Simple. Add the skills of the fiction-writer to the nonfiction skills you use every day. Will that be easy? Hell no. You’ll be learning a profession that they offer four year majors in at the university.

Is learning those skills optional? Well, since the day you began reading, every book you’ve chosen was created by someone who used those professional skills. It will take you a paragraph to know that the writer didn’t use those skills. Of more importance, your reader will know in a paragraph. And that’s the best argument I know of in favor of spending some time acquiring your professional skills.

And as good news, if you are meant to write you’ll find the learning fun. And the practice is writing stories. So what’s not to like? And to help with that, the link below this paragraph leads to a copy of the best book I know of on the nuts-and-bolts issues of creating scenes that sing to a reader. And it’s free, so grab a copy before they change their mind.
https://ru.b-ok2.org/book/2640776/e749ea

For an idea of how different the skills of fiction are from those you use today, you might dig around in the articles in my WordPress writing blog, linked to at the bottom.

So…I KNOW this wasn’t what you were hoping to see when you posted the story. But it is what you need to know. So dig in. And while you do, hang in there, and keep on writing.

Jay Greenstein
https://jaygreenstein.wordpress.com/category/the-craft-of-writing/the-grumpy-old-writing-coach/

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BruhBeater

3 Years Ago

thank you ill check out the book

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
1 Review
Added on November 24, 2020
Last Updated on November 24, 2020
Tags: horror, fun, scp, og, OC

Author

BruhBeater
BruhBeater

OR



About
I hate everyone i dont know, black or white but if i get to know you cool more..




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5