I fell into a dream:

I fell into a dream:

A Story by murrill
"

The After Life over and over

"
I fell into a dream:
By Donald Murrill

I was surrounded by choices and the light shine in my path forever bright, but it was only a fairytale fiction that will never cross my path in reality.

There was no room for me in this wicked world of hate, violence, and bad choices as the the thought came to me on the edge of a cliff soon the wind pushed against my naked body. 

I long for a hand and a cry for help to catch me as the darkness engulfs what's left of my name into an internal Darkness. An inferno burns beneath my feet as the flames reaches my state of mind dancing among my flesh. 

I keep falling deeper, reaching the pit of lava that feeds on what's left of my soul, but it burns cold. I feel no pain at all, only numbness as if I don't exist. I can see my flesh, it is steady melting away along with my bones. I see what is left of my heart as it too burns within me, evaporating among the steam with the sweat of my brow. 

I swallow great balls of fire as the Lava pulls me under but I am still falling. Buried beneath the magma I struggle to swim afloat. I suddenly could breath with no lungs attached to the particles of my existence, but still falling this time like a feather in the wind deeper in the Darkness down bellow.

Suddenly a sharp pain races among my flesh and a cry brakes the circle of existence as I struggle to open my eyes seeing the light again and faces I never seen before. A familiar voice reaches my very soul like music to my ears, "Mommy's hear." 

There were tears of joy in her eyes as if pain was a good thing. I felt protected.

I fell into a dream once again everything I knew became something to learn. 

© 2014 murrill


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014
Tags: Death, life, newborn, hate, greed, choices, love

Author

murrill
murrill

Semmes, AL



About
I am in denial for my words are spoken, but are they heard? I am afraid that I have stray too far and too scared to turn back. The truth has escaped my tongue for I am blind now, Will the curtains eve.. more..

Writing
The Drift The Drift

A Poem by murrill


Your Promise Your Promise

A Poem by murrill


unkown unkown

A Poem by murrill