"Free"

"Free"

A Poem by Music_Lover
"

I wrote this when I was mad at alot of adults in my life...It doesn't rhyme...

"

Why  must  you  point  out  my  difference?Do  I  not  fit  your  plan  or  "make  the  cut"?You  say  we  are  different  but  so  are  you.Why  must  you  try  and  change  us  when  in  the  past  you  liked  our  individuality.You  always  used  to  say  "express  our  creativity  and  be  individual"  but  when  we  try,  you  shove  us  back  into  our  cages  and  tell  us  to  shut  up  and  be  like  you.I  could  be  just  like  you  but  if  I  did  I'd  be  messed  up  like  you  with  no  color.See,  cause  you  see  in  black  and  white  with  no  open  mind  and  you  say  you  are  "free"  but  for  the  ones  that  see  color  like  me,  we're  the  ones who  are  truely  free... 

© 2008 Music_Lover


Author's Note

Music_Lover
Yeah for all of you reviewers, I tell ya now, that I can't hardly spell and I ain't good at grammer...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Color can be a picky topic. I don't think color is a necessity, yet I feel it has it's importance. Until one can value the color for what it holds, not by what it is, they will never be free. Color can be endless, at the same time, black and white can be infinite. One must rely on the other.

This was a mind wrapping piece. I felt your heart and understood the depth you put forth.

Bless!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Grammar is definitely not my strong point either! Us clever ones, we just consentrate on what we write, not how we write it!:)
Reminds me of the dumb society we live in... Be different and die!! :) Really like your concept of colours, and how they apply to sight of people... I think I see everything in green...

Posted 15 Years Ago


I have problems at times with my grammar as well lol.

I liked this and I feel this way also. Strong write....... See the colors be a free spirit.

Michelle

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Music_Lover
Music_Lover

Blink and Miss it, AL



About
What's up?So about me:I am a Christain, and I have been since December 31, 2005 at Souled Out Winter. I'm 16 and drive a black Chevy Blazer.I have three loves in my life.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Music_Lover


Rescuer Rescuer

A Poem by Music_Lover