Punching  Bag

Punching Bag

A Poem by Music_Lover
"

I wrote this in a person's point of view when they are getting abuse...I also just wrote about abuse in general...And about the self-infliction that could happen to some people after they are abused...

"

Why  do  I  have  to  be  your  punching  bag?Why  can't  you  do  something  else  like  drink  away  your  anger  or  leave  for  awhile?I'll  never  be  normal  now  because  of  those  bruises,  physical  and  emotional...You  don't  realize  though  that  you  made  this  permanet  because  not  only  do  you  give  me  bruises,  now  you  made  me  do  it  to  myself  now...Not  just  with  bruises  but  with  cuts  and  scars  on  my  arms...It  comes  to  me  natural,  just  set  the  razor  on  my  skin  and  pull...Is  that  how  you  do  it?Just  swing  and  hit  until  you've  had  you  fill?Well  now  you've  hit  too  hard  and  I've  cut  to  deep,  so  now  I'm  starting  to  feel  less  pain  now.By  the  time  you  say  sorry,  I'm  already  lieing unconsious  in  your  arms  with  the  blood  beginning  to  stop...

© 2008 Music_Lover


Author's Note

Music_Lover
Ignore spelling, grammer, and no rhymeing...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very deep... most poems don't rhyme, so I wouldn't worry:)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 27, 2008
Last Updated on May 27, 2008

Author

Music_Lover
Music_Lover

Blink and Miss it, AL



About
What's up?So about me:I am a Christain, and I have been since December 31, 2005 at Souled Out Winter. I'm 16 and drive a black Chevy Blazer.I have three loves in my life.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Music_Lover


Rescuer Rescuer

A Poem by Music_Lover