Think Before you Speak.

Think Before you Speak.

A Poem by Blaze

I dare you, to just go outside stand on your back deck your back yard just go outside, and looking into the stars, just keep serching until you finally realize the pain in my heart, it's been there forever, you've caused it, your nothing but a lowlife, your nothing without someone, you need help, you don't understand how mean you are, you don't understand how hurt i get, just by seeing your face, just hearing your name, it makes me tear, because we had such happiness, just some good memories, and now there all fading away, ya wanna know why?
well i'll tell you why. because your honestly just a b***h. you don't know how to take care of other peoples feelings. you don't know how to make someone feel better when they are having a bad day. you just freaking tell them. "get some help" well guess what that doesn't help a poor soul. you need to realize what kind of hurt you bring everyone. no wonder you'll be stuck in this town as a druggie all your life, you have no support. everyone needs support but you'll never give it, because your afraid of being hurt. but does that give you the right to hurt everyone around you? because you need to second guess. you need to realize that kid on the street crying. he left home. he had no support. do you want that to be you? I'm going to take a guess and say no. because that kid got kicked out of his home. because he's gay. because he isn't like the rest of his family. he's not the same as his brothers and sisters. so his parents don't accept him. what kind of crap is that? that's just the world? friendly right? just please think before you speak. 

© 2013 Blaze


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

68 Views
Added on November 23, 2013
Last Updated on November 23, 2013

Author

Blaze
Blaze

About
Hey, I'm Leah, I've always had trouble expressing myself, i often don't know how to speak but writing helps me do so, and so does music, and this is me just trying to find myself... Somewhere, when.. more..

Writing
Just a kid Just a kid

A Poem by Blaze