There is a girl

There is a girl

A Poem by Blaze

Right now, there is a girl, she is standing on the edge of time. in her own world. hurting. 
right now there is a girl, hiding in her clost. hiding from her dad. because she doesn't wanna get smacked tonight. 
right now there is a girl crying because her parents are fighting. 
right now there is a girl standing in the mirror, looking at herself, calling herself worthless, feeling like so much less then she is. 
right now there is a girl cutting her thighs. so nobody see's because the bullys are getting to her. right now there is a girl. hiding her emotions.
right now there is a girl being raised by foster parents. who aren't really good people. 
right now there is a girl who is getting hid by her boyfriend because of a joke she made
right now there is a girl, she's just standing in her bathroom. just crying. because of who she is. 
right now there is a girl trying to commit suicide.
right now there is a girl in the hospital, because she tried to commit suicide. 
right now there is a girl's family, sitting on her bed crying. because she committed suicide. she felt so horrible about herself. she felt so worthless. its all the bullies fault. but he doesn't know that. but guess what.
there is a boy right now. just the same as the girl. why do we think girls are the only ones with the problems? guys have feelings. you need to calm down. and think before you speak. because do you really want your words to have such a big impact on someones life that they'd kill themselves? cause i wouldn't. 

THINK. 

© 2013 Blaze


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on November 23, 2013
Last Updated on November 23, 2013

Author

Blaze
Blaze

About
Hey, I'm Leah, I've always had trouble expressing myself, i often don't know how to speak but writing helps me do so, and so does music, and this is me just trying to find myself... Somewhere, when.. more..

Writing
Just a kid Just a kid

A Poem by Blaze