The Rose

The Rose

A Poem by Alexander B. Kerri

Such a beautiful rose it was, red, red, and violet,
Of all Colours I have seen, never have been violet,
I began to tap it's fragile pedals, til' I could view the steaming upon my kettle, larger did that liquid mist grew, harboring liquids and letters to you,
letters that spoke of tolerance and love, and worlds for us to soar much above, and we did flew high through those dazzled clouds of mist,
and soared back down to give you a kiss, a kiss like no person have given before and you blushed oh so brightly before exiting my chamber doors.
Days have passed since you have laughed with I, days and months and days all passing by. Days grew old and my body so cold, shivering with no one to caress my heart nor my soul. I walked alone along the path of death, although you then visited my chambers yet, my quarters were of desolate beings, no one there, I was in this Gothic tomb without none to care. You walked towards my tomb and sadly said, 'It is I to blame that you are dead, for years and years have come to pass and there were you waiting with the depressed mass', you strolled away but before you did, you sobbed and then read the mid, the mid of my tomb did it say, 'Darling ____ I wished you to stay, by my side but here I lay, lone and longing more bugs crawling, you innocent cruelty left me bawling, bawling in this filthy tomb'. So she stayed and by the tomb, never again would they be apart, all that's left was their hearts, one that died and one that lived, both were longing and they lived, lived til' once more, he would once again open his new chamber doors.

© 2013 Alexander B. Kerri


Author's Note

Alexander B. Kerri
This poem I created following up mentally, I admit it is quite a beauteous romance that would possibly occur.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on July 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013

Author

Alexander B. Kerri
Alexander B. Kerri

London, London, United Kingdom



About
I write in an antiquated form but I am easily adapted to any modern artifact or calamity. My superior enjoys the act of murder and the literary forms that depict it such as "Edgar Allan Poe" or the pr.. more..

Writing