It use to be as easy as breathing...

It use to be as easy as breathing...

A Poem by MyshelMarie
"

Interpretation of how complicated Love can actually be.

"

Now it had become as hard as dying.

No one ever really dies easily,

love dies easily, and sometimes gradually without warning.

a good love can die gradually without interruption and then it becomes to too late.

too late to heal a  broken heart that hold animosity against everything consisting of love.

a damaged person.

a person who speaks of love as if i was a major that they studied and mastered.

love can never be mastered, for it is its own.

we use to be innocent until our hearts were corrupted by failed attempts to satisfy the heart.

Always setting the standard to an outcome of failure and disappointment.

hearts no longer become a metaphor a peaceful warm feeling of comfort and security.

it now becomes considered for what it true is, a heart, an organ, but someone how a metaphor still seems to exist,

for the heart is just an organ, but we cannot live without.

many hopeful souls believe they cannot live without love.

love is universal, love is contagious, love use to be as easy as breathing.

now it is a game, a bag of tricks, love is unpredictable.

love is painful and unbiased and non prejudice. love is blind and chooses no victims.

our foolish ignorance sets us up  for our mistakes.

love use to as easy as breathing, pure, clean, beautiful.

now love will have you crying on your bathroom floor curled in the fetal position begging to belong where you started before you took your first breath of this tainted world.

love use to be as easy as breathing, like waking in the morning next to the one you live for knowing everything is alright.

love use to be sure.

this once was a song that made lovers sing, now it has your partner sneaking in the other room on the phone to ensure the one HE loves that he will be leaving you for her,

but he loves you.

love is so unintentionally cruel.

love, it use to be as easy as breathing, as easy as hearing your song or speaking your lovers name.

love is so unkind, unemotional, unforgivable,

but so necessary.

© 2013 MyshelMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 5, 2013
Last Updated on November 7, 2013
Tags: Love, Broken heart, Dying, Healing, Complicated

Author

MyshelMarie
MyshelMarie

Santa Barbara, CA



About
Born in Seattle, WA. Raised in Central coast California. I have been writing since I was 9 years old. I started with poetry, then stories and as I progress I wrote a few monologues in my high school d.. more..

Writing
Vent! Vent!

A Poem by MyshelMarie