I can't forget

I can't forget

A Poem by Vivien Shapiro
"

Never build a home inside a human being

"
It's been months since I looked you in the eyes but I still remember every wrinkle when you'd smile. It's been what feels like centuries since I brushed my fingers against your skin but I still remember every little freckle and every time I try to tell myself I'm okay with this , memories of the time we spent together seem to seep into my mind leaving me numb. I'm scared that I'll never get to feel true happiness again and part of me wants to be sad forever so I won't have anything to lose. Truthfully I'd rather live a completely miserable life than ever try to rebuild a home inside a human being.

© 2014 Vivien Shapiro


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww... Don't give up! You'll find your love soon. Don't regret for anything what's happened to you or what you've done to your life. You did what you thought and knew the best you'd to do... that time. So, live happily and always smile. Even a happiness's hidden behind the mirrors of your beautiful smiles.

Ps. You've written a very painful write in disguise of a very tremendous guest post... of your heart. Keep writing & don't forget to be smiley ;)

Posted 9 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 23, 2014
Last Updated on September 23, 2014
Tags: Sad, love, poem, depressed, lost

Author

Vivien Shapiro
Vivien Shapiro

Canada



About
i can't explain the emptiness i feel more..

Writing